🦠 Covid 19 Vaccine Thread πŸ’‰

Jim Beam

Reaction score
Vaccines don't stop you from catching anything. They are there to make sure you have a quick and effective immune response when you do.

Have you not learned a fucking thing?
I actually knew that prior to the implementation of the vaccine passes so I learned about that fucking thing very fucking early as idiots like you wanked yourselves silly once they were announced.

The vaccines weren't that effective either at preventing "serious illness". e.g. on Aug 9 2020, there were 12 hospitalisations due to covid, 6 of them in ICU. On Aug 9 2021, there were 217 hospitalisations, 34 of them were in ICU. This was the middle of the summer, after the country being locked down during the first part of 2021 in one of the severest lockdowns in Europe, people being jabbed left, right and centre and facemasks being venerated like crucifixes used to be years ago. So all said, all of the restrictions imposed, including the bullshit you were posting earlier on from a crowd of hooray henrys weren't that effective.

Last edited:

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Holohan. He maintained there may have been up to 500,000 cases of covid (approx 10% of the population) in the week prior to 11 January 2022.
Sure Varadkar said 30,000 would die in Ireland in a month if we didn't lock down.
Retards believed him too...we see the result of that here in Charlottesweb...πŸ˜‚

Reactions: jpc

Jim Beam

Reaction score
That was it? That was all that was in hospital?
And yet you say it wasn't effective? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Compare it to the figures from the year before moron, note they're from August and quit the misrepresentation and selective quoting.

What's with all the emojis, are you some class of incontinent jinit?

Check that Irish Independent article yet? You never mentioned that. It must be inconvenient.

Jim Beam

Reaction score
This one?

But you said this definitely absolutely happened. Not "may have".

Where's the proof it happened?

Have you misrepresented this as well?
No. It's from the Chief Medical Officer. The man who advised the government to implement the restrictions. I never said this "definitely absolutely happened". It's you who are mispresentating. You can't be taken seriously and you undermine your entire argument by taking this approach. I originally stated that Holohan estimated the number.

Jim Beam

Reaction score
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

JANUARY 6, 2021.

"COVID-19 hospital admissions are rising by around 10% a day, taking the number of patients being treated to 921 on Wednesday, compared with the mid-April peak of 881.

Early on Wednesday, 76 patients were in intensive care units (ICU), having more than doubled in a week. The mid-April peak was 155."

You are done Jim. Fuck off.
That article is from January 2021 and isn't comparable to the one I posted.

Jim Beam

Reaction score
You are completely disingenuous. When figures are quoted from what you'd consider "reliable" sources i.e. the people advising the government, you tell people to fuck off.

You're only telling me to fuck off because you know you're wrong and the public health restrictions were bullshit It's childish. You have a complete inability to see the bigger picture. An article from January 2021 is irrelevant.

Jim Beam

Reaction score
If Holohan was estimating infection rates of 10% of the population in a week, then how the hell were the restrictions effective? The announcement that the vast majority of restrictions were being lifted was made within 2 weeks from then.

Tiger

Reaction score
No doubt these will be laughed at using 20 emojis as they're "unreliable".
Do you mean by Tank, the site troll?

Who cares what he thinks. He’s clearly gearing up to defend the ramp up for Covid insanity 2.0

Jim Beam

Reaction score
Your experimental gene therapy isn't a vaccine you stupid fucker.
Your buddies in the WHO had to change the whole definition of the word 'vaccine' to include it.
Why don't you do this site and society in general a huge favour and die?
Seriously, you're nearly there anyway, so just piss off into your grave.:)
No reply to my last question. He/she would rather deflect with silly pedantry and post irrelevant nonsense.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Vaccines don't stop you from catching anything. They are there to make sure you have a quick and effective immune response when you do.

Have you not learned a fucking thing?
How about you, what have you learned about effective immune responses?
How can nonvaxxed mask-free individuals and their families survive a Covid pandemic without getting sick at all?
How can nonvaxxed survive living in an area of high pathogenic infection but they remain unscathed and look the picture of health.
At the same time how can the Vaxxed end up having to receive hospital care such is the dire condition of their sickness?

Have you not learned a useful thing to share?

We're all waiting to hear from you???🀨

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
No doubt these will be laughed at using 20 emojis as they're "unreliable".
These guys (actuaries) are the people who get the real number's right.
Because humongous sums of money are involved.
The idiots were those who shat themselves over statistical modelling that was based on completely incorrect data assumptions.
And still base bullshit policy decisions on same.
But no ones mentioned that.

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Ever notice that it's a certain type of person who is really into jabs & masks ?
F4SQPdzXkAAvdxT.jpeg

Jim Beam

Reaction score
These guys (actuaries) are the people who get the real number's right.
Because humongous sums of money are involved.
The idiots were those who shat themselves over statistical modelling that was based on completely incorrect data assumptions.
And still base bullshit policy decisions on same.
But no ones mentioned that.
That's where I was going earlier on. Ireland and Britain are full of overly educated fools and spoofers who regurgitate supposed facts from models which operate on a shit in, shit out basis and are passed off as THE science. Covid and the climate scam being the two most prominent examples.

Their advocates get lost in silly minutiae and pedantry when these models or assumptions fail on application to real life or basic fact. The Holohan example from earlier on is a perfect example of this, did he say that or you said this, immaterial to the meaning of what he actually said and its repercussions. These people simply cannot see the bigger picture. They can't admit they were wrong or outthought by those they perceive as intellectually inferior, people who apply basic common sense and knowledge gained from real life and experience, and didn't spend countless hours or years getting five degrees and reading endless amounts of academic theory.

Although this M1A2 character or whatever he or she goes by now is a complete moron. You know when it has led itself down a blind alley when it starts using loads of laughing emojis, engaging in pointless pedantry and telling people to just fuck off.

Jim Beam

Reaction score

Jim Beam

Reaction score
You're done Jim. You were totally owned. I don't think it's fair on you to continue.

You take care now.
Owned my bollox. You faffed about here with your usual irrelevant pedantry over how certain things were reported without dealing with the actual issue.

It was you who fucked off and then came back flogging the dead ivermectin horse again in an attempt to change the subject away from the one you originally brought up.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom