🦠 Covid 19 Vaccine Thread 💉

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
There are a lot of people "covid positive" in my neighborhood at the moment, if this was 2020, paddy would be demanding a "circuit breaker lockdown" 🙄

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Never forget
Screenshot_20230829-120120.png

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
There are a lot of people "covid positive" in my neighborhood at the moment, if this was 2020, paddy would be demanding a "circuit breaker lockdown" 🙄

How do you know that? What do you know about the testing they've had - what are the symptoms you've seen.
Mind you it could be the company you keep? Remember yesterday's vid when we saw you over exerting yourself on the Liffey? That water is sometimes fed by the bays spilt sewage effluent supply - you know?
Also you would be aware of some of the side effects of bought supplied substances for the head but you may not know them all (being a mystery that only a lab can determine)
Some of those side effects cause serious illnesses - you know?

Colds and Flus are often the bodies natural defences going into overdrive and part of the symptoms of such is a heightened level of spike protein antibodies - Like what the vaxx tries to mimic - You Know?

10-4 Breaker - C,mon back there buddy :cool:

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
How do you know that? What do you know about the testing they've had - what are the symptoms you've seen.
Basically one resident in the local nursing home was sick, a test was done, (don't know if it was PCR or andigan) then every resident and staff member was tested and about 65% of them were positive but most of them had no symptoms whatsoever, the rest had summer cold symptoms. It reminded me of this time in 2020, the same thing was happening in meat factories

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
If you are going to bother posting something that you think is evidence of something, can you do yourself and everyone else a favour and find independent sources, not bought and paid for sources that have a strong bias to support the efforts of the people who fund them.

Every major pharmaceutical company that benefited magnificently from the pandemic fund the Mayo clinical trials.

You can take that shit and bring it to the Normie’s on boards.ie where you’ll get less of an eye rolling response.

Sure Charlatan🤡Clowns would deny-deny-deny the freely available information and warning information sheet which accompany the individual pharma products and which we all have direct access to both in the medicine packaging and here on-line.
It's beyond ridiculous for them and us who would continue to expect any other outcomes or admittance of their obvious foolery.

While I'm here I may as well invite you to join the overt boycott club which endeavours to improve discussion quality by blatant ignore?

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
While I'm here I may as well invite you to join the overt boycott club which endeavours to improve discussion quality by blatant ignore?
Great call.
It's growing by the day.(y)

Last edited:

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
What's the story with meat factories?
2020? Am I reminded of Midazolam & Fentanyl cocktails fed to the frail & vulnerable?☹️
For about 3 weeks in late summer 2020, there was massive media hysteria that meat factories were causing an upward trend in Covid "cases" due to the lack of "social distancing" in that work environment, they then started testing all meat factory workers and despite having no symptoms whatsoever most of them were "positive", when September came the meat plants were forgotten about and attention turned to student House parties and off licenses. https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2020/0810/1158276-coronavirus-clusters/ https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0809/1158126-covid-19-meat-plants-not-re-open/

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
For about 3 weeks in late summer 2020, there was massive media hysteria that meat factories were causing an upward trend in Covid "cases" due to the lack of "social distancing" in that work environment, they then started testing all meat factory workers and despite having no symptoms whatsoever most of them were "positive", when September came the meat plants were forgotten about and attention turned to student House parties and off licenses. https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2020/0810/1158276-coronavirus-clusters/ https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0809/1158126-covid-19-meat-plants-not-re-open/
They couldn't keep blaming the meat factories as it wod have been 'racist'.
No Irish work in meat factories, all cheap imported labour from Brazil and eastern European shitholes.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The ConVid scaremongering seems to have disappeared from the MSM.
Just the usual few brainless wankers carrying it on. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom