🦠 Covid 19 Vaccine Thread 💉

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

"Each year, SCA claims the lives of over 2,000 children and adolescents in the U.S. and accounts for approximately 3-5 percent of all deaths in children aged 5-19 years. It is also responsible for 10-15 percent of sudden unexpected infant deaths."

Next.
Go find something that actually has a date on it. The link is complete bollux.

Tiger

Reaction score

"Each year, SCA claims the lives of over 2,000 children and adolescents in the U.S. and accounts for approximately 3-5 percent of all deaths in children aged 5-19 years. It is also responsible for 10-15 percent of sudden unexpected infant deaths."

Next.
There is more than 73 million under 18’s in the US. So it’s clearly statistically rare and associated with kids who are ill.

Making it out that it’s normal for a healthy 8 year old to have a heart is typical of you Tank.

So you’ve offered no good explanation why a perfectly healthy 8 year old, who took an unproven injection with known cardiac side effects had a heart attack?

Last edited:
K

Kangal

There is more than 73 million under 18’s in the US. So it’s clearly statistically rare

SCA accounts for approximately 3-5 percent of all deaths in children aged 5-19 years. It is also responsible for 10-15 percent of sudden unexpected infant deaths.

So it's definitely a "thing".

and associated with kids who are ill.
It's not just associated with kids who are ill.

"Several things can cause sudden cardiac arrest, including:
  • Interrupted breathing from choking, an asthma attack, or other cause
  • An allergic reaction
  • Electrocution
  • The interaction between prescription medications
  • A sudden blow to the chest triggering what’s called commotio cordis
  • Heart disease"
How does this play out?

"In total, 61% of SCDc were not known with any prior disease; 23% were known with congenital or other heart disease prior to death. In total, 43 (49%) of all sudden unexpected deaths died of a potential inherited cardiac disease."

Now that established there are different causes for SCA, can you offer any proof for your theory?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
SCA accounts for approximately 3-5 percent of all deaths in children aged 5-19 years. It is also responsible for 10-15 percent of sudden unexpected infant deaths.

• An allergic reaction
  • Electrocution
  • Heart disease"
Now that established there are different causes for SCA, can you offer any proof for your theory?

Source with dates and trends please.

Tiger

Reaction score

• An allergic reaction
  • Electrocution
  • Heart disease"
How does this play out?

"In total, 61% of SCDc were not known with any prior disease; 23% were known with congenital or other heart disease prior to death. In total, 43 (49%) of all sudden unexpected deaths died of a potential inherited cardiac disease."

I’m not sure where you went to school Tank. However, just to point out the obvious, a 0.13 chance of something happening means it’s exceptionally rare. And this figure is only valid if we accept the most optimistic interpretation of your data.

K

Kangal

I’m not sure where you went to school Tank. However, just to point out the obvious, a 0.13 chance of something happening means it’s exceptionally rare. And this figure is only valid if we accept the most optimistic interpretation of your data.
That's why you have one case of an Israeli 8 year old.

It’s exceptionally rare, as you so eloquently put it. Thank you.

But it does happen. Saying "a heart attack at 8 years of age is not a thing", was incorrect. And a bit stupid to be honest. Saying its "associated with kids who are ill" suggests it's not also associated to other causes...also incorrect.

Are we done now? Educating you is tedious.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Now here's a funny thing, I went to look for trends and figures for heart attacks in juniors and could find nothing more recent that 2021, although I wouldn't consider my brief search as being anyway near thorough.

Wolf

Charlotte's head loves watching child sex tapes.🤢
Reaction score
He's resorted to CW's reasoning already. If there is no great study demonstrating that black is indeed black, then it must be white.
It's had the Comical Jarry username for about a month now so reverting to Charlottesweb should be next.
Normally when I tell it to change its name is does. Declan christened it Jerry on its new account then I told it that Jarry sounded better and it changed it. It does what it's told to do by its betters.:)

K

Kangal

It's had the Comical Jarry username for about a month now so reverting to Charlottesweb should be next.
Normally when I tell it to change its name is does. Declan christened it Jerry on its new account then I told it that Jarry sounded better and it changed it. It does what it's told to do by its betters.:)
@Declan
Can I change my username?

Tiger

Reaction score
Now here's a funny thing, I went to look for trends and figures for heart attacks in juniors and could find nothing more recent that 2021, although I wouldn't consider my brief search as being anyway near thorough.
Exactly, we’re all too familiar with Tank and Chaz’s ‘comical Ali’ approach to debate. They couldn’t care less about the truth.

Parks And Rec Spinning GIF

The usual tactic is to obsfucate the debate with cherry picked data.

Today’s edition, being to normalise childhood cardiac arrest like it’s a common cold. Just completely ignoring the original video which showed a more than 20% increase in all age groups including children.

Wolf

Reaction score
Exactly, we’re all too familiar with Tank and Chaz’s ‘comical Ali’ approach to debate. They couldn’t care less about the truth.

The usual tactic is to obsfucate the debate with cherry picked data.

Today’s edition, being to normalise childhood cardiac arrest like it’s a common cold. Just completely ignoring the original video which showed a more than 20% increase in all age groups including children.
Things must bad for the Uki Nazis if Comical Jarry has been sent to defend the CoVidian Cult again.

K

Kangal

Just completely ignoring the original video which showed a more than 20% increase in all age groups including children.
That's the unvaccinated effect, for one. We know now covid causes all manner of organ damage, with a reduction in life expectancy.

Then there's those that had serious covid to the point of hospitalisation. They certainly suffered serious organ damage, with a a reduction in life expectancy. That's playing out now unfortunately.

And of course there is the health impacts of delaying other health care when OP depts were shuttered and IP procedures and treatments curtailed during covid. In fact, your lot screamed about this and the impact it would have in the future, for patients of all ages.

Now you are seeing it but don't want to talk about it.

Finally, if you go back to my previous post you'll see its a SCA study from 2014. There's lots of them before covid, only the truly ignorant would imply otherwise. Your one example of pediatric SCA remains just that, one example, of a rare but still ever present medical affliction that is not new, not novel.

I'll now leave this thread of stupid....but tag me if you do post something worthwhile that you have actually researched.

Wolf

Reaction score
LOL, the poor bastard isn't getting the attention it craves soooooo much.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
This incremental increase in deaths, year on year is directly down to you and your lot for pushing the various experimental Covid injections.
I dunno who on this Site you're having a go at Sir but that Plank you linked to in your post was one of the biggest vaccine pushers out there.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom