🦠 Covid 19 Vaccine Thread 💉

Tiger

Reaction score
That's the unvaccinated effect, for one. We know now covid causes all manner of organ damage, with a reduction in life expectancy.
Wow. This statement reminds me of the film ‘Idiocracy’
Then there's those that had serious covid to the point of hospitalisation. They certainly suffered serious organ damage, with a a reduction in life expectancy. That's playing out now unfortunately.
The hospitalised were given a protocol of Midazolam (a death row drug) and put on ventilators (which fatally lead to too much pressure on the lungs)

And of course there is the health impacts of delaying other health care when OP depts were shuttered and IP procedures and treatments curtailed during covid. In fact, your lot screamed about this and the impact it would have in the future, for patients of all ages.
Delayed procedures were due to Lockdowns, which idiots like you championed. Another thing you and your ilk are guilty of.
Now you are seeing it but don't want to talk about it.
Incorrect. I very much want to talk about it. I will be bringing you back into this thread every day for the foreseeable.
Finally, if you go back to my previous post you'll see its a SCA study from 2014. There's lots of them before covid, only the truly ignorant would imply otherwise. Your one example of pediatric SCA remains just that, one example, of a rare but still ever present medical affliction that is not new, not novel.
Your isolated study (from a country which wasn’t were I referenced the case from) only showed how rare juvenile cardiac arrest is. I was also referring to its significant increase versus it never existing before.
I'll now leave this thread of stupid....but tag me if you do post something worthwhile that you have actually researched.
No. You’ll be going nowhere.

We’re going to grab you by the nose and stick it in the shit that you’re responsible for, like training a dog.

K

Kangal

Wow. This statement reminds me of the film ‘Idiocracy’
Were you an extra? No acting experience needed.
The hospitalised were given a protocol of Midazolam (a death row drug) and put on ventilators (which fatally lead to too much pressure on the lungs)
Every single one of them? :D
The vast majority of covid patients never went to ICU but struggled it out on the wards. You have the understanding of a child on this.
I'll chalk this up to your echo chamber.
Delayed procedures were due to Lockdowns, which idiots like you championed. Another thing you and your ilk are guilty of.

Fucks sake. What a shambles. So you are admitting delayed procedures and treatments are contribing to excess deaths.

And this was called out by everyone from day 1.

Incorrect. I very much want to talk about it. I will be bringing you back into this thread every day for the foreseeable.

Thank god. You might show some cop-on yet. It's about all the delayed medical care and covid sufferers dying early. Thank you.
If you don't talk about it, I'll quote you back into this thread every day for the foreseeable. OK?

Your isolated study (from a country which wasn’t were I referenced the case from) only showed how rare juvenile cardiac arrest is. I was also referring to its significant increase versus it never existing before.

Its a study from Denmark, of comparable size in terms of population to us. FFS. You can't say this and not look incredibly stupid.

Remember, again, you said juvenile cardiac arrest is not "a thing". :oops:

Now its "rare". :D

Yes you fucking muppet. You yourself quoted one case.

Of course it's fucking rare. Are you pretending to be stupid?

Do you really want me to prove the well known condition of juvenile SCA exists worldwide?

Here are your two answers:

1. Yes, cos I don't understand what an incredible idiot this makes me look
2. Im going to talk about something else cos I fucked up, and I just copped on.

I don't think I can go on. You are that stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

Biden DOJ Quietly Hires More Lawyers For Vaccine Injury Lawsuits​

Tyler Durden's Photo

BY TYLER DURDEN
WEDNESDAY, NOV 15, 2023 - 11:40 PM

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
But who will be picking up the bill? Didn't the drug companies insist on being indemnified by governments?
Of course they did.
Did you think the Irish government were going to refuse the directions of Pfizer and the rest of the big pharma criminal gangs once they were told they'd pull out of Ireland if FFG didn't comply?

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
This subject has been touched on before.
But some very good points about pilot's not being permitted to use unapproved medication.
Even though they were fired for refusing the mRNA treatment.

jonp 1000 years of ire...

Reaction score

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom