🦠 Covid 19 Vaccine Thread 💉

tldr

Reaction score
You refused to answer a basic question, choosing instead to write twenty spam posts dodging it.

The fact is, no one agrees with you, not even the person who liked your post (@tldr).

But you're far too clever a conspiracy theorist (goofball) for us all. Lockdowns (result of) being a reason for excess deaths is just far too pedestrian for your giant intellect.

Plonkers, you're the biggest, most narcissistic, spamming conspiracy theorist abject moron on Irish political fora.

I think he responded in full earlier.

@David has been banned cannot or will not acknowledge excess deaths for some reason. Amazing stupidity

View attachment 3875

"Plonkers, you're the biggest, most narcissistic, spamming conspiracy theorist abject moron on Irish political fora."

You're projecting your self-hatred again, Jimbo. It doesn't have to be like this. If you come onto an Irish forum, expect to be dismantled in quick order once you act the cunt too many times. But we do try to be kind and to respect your personal sovereignty.

Engage in curiosity rather than rancour - this is the path to enlightenment.

tldr

Reaction score
lol Another fucking idiot, classic Dunning-Kruger case.

I remain unconvinced that you're not roc, the fundamental similarities are blinding

Ah. come on. Would roc say something like that to you? Responding to you is like bullying a dreg who has never been happy or good and that makes me feel uncomfortable.

These gremlin antics are getting a bit tiresome. If you desisted from personalising your posts you might find life isn't as miserable or full of shadows as it seems (although it is a bit).

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
I don't know what you're talking about, quite honestly.

I posted a link to "surprise guest" Richard Spencer on Millenniyule
Why would anyone post random links to figures they know nothing about, and then tell us it will be 'interesting' ?

What is interesting about being gas-lite by agents of the federal government?

Just answer the simple question! I'll keep asking until I get a satisfactory answer

K

Kangal

Go to Settings in an Android phone - to find these swipe down from the top and you'll see a cog, tap this and you'll open the main page of Settings

Scroll down and look for About Phone - you can search for this by touching the magnifying glass and typing it in

In About Phone scroll down to Build Number and tap on it seven times

Input your PIN or password swipe

This enables Developer Mode

Go back into the main page for Settings

Scroll down or search for Developer Options (it should be on the bottom of the page)

In Developer Options scroll down to Show Bluetooth Devices Without Names - enable this

WARNING: having Developer Services turned on in your phone creates a weak setting that could cause problems so only do this sparingly and for a set period. Then turn it off by going back into Developer Options and flicking the switch.

Now swipe down twice from the top of the screen

Find Bluetooth (should be on the first row) and tap it to enabled, keeping pressing on it if it doesn't immediately light up and switch it on

It should scan straight away but there's a scan button you can use to update the list

Commercial Bluetooth devices normally have a name that the manufacturer has assigned it - they're talking about Available Devices that don't have a name here. The code that's displayed is called a MAC Address

These come from a sort of IoT - Internet of Things and they're suggesting that these are originating from people who have been multiply vaccinated

Like WiFi, large numbers of these signals are common now but they tend to have stable MAC Addresses.

Any confirmation that this is factual would require an environment assessment first as you'd be deceived if you just jumped on the first ones you see.

The Telegram originally posted gives some good guidance.

Remember to turn it off when you've finished collecting your readings.

This is hilarious. Everyone will be taking measurements to see if this is an "interesting" phenomenon - could be that the (non Human) IoT has infiltrated far beyond levels we had understood. Probably just a laugh, has to be surely?

Sarsfield's does science, huh!

You're not worried that you're emitting, are you Myles?

It's an old one too. First came across it on Broadsheet.

Loved Broadsheet for years. But then it went all conspiracy lala land towards the end and eventually shut down.

tldr

Reaction score
It's an old one too. First came across it on Broadsheet.

Loved Broadsheet for years. But then it went all conspiracy lala land towards the end and eventually shut down.

So, it's no harm to check for the craic.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
1703795411866.png

K

Kangal

• In 2023, there were 137,048 deaths that occurred by 30 September and were registered by 30 November. This is 12,377 deaths (9.9%) more than the baseline average, but 8,225 (5.7%) less than in 2022.
  • Between March and May there were a similar number of deaths in 2023 as there were in 2022.
  • Since June there has been a considerably lower number of deaths in 2023 compared to the same period in 2022.
🤔

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom