General Chat For All To Read.

Dark Horse

New
Reaction score
Lads, how do I get a picture for my name?

Cant seen any options anywhere.

And why is there such a long wait before I can make another post?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Because many join to disrupt. Simple. But let's have you put up your picture.

And send messages and upload pictures and video.

Wolf

Reaction score
Because many join to disrupt. Simple. But let's have you put up your picture.

And send messages and upload pictures and video.
If he starts posting hundreds of Twatter links on the Uki thread you may show him the door........:cool::p

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
It looks like the Money is going to Dry Up = = Which is Why Varadkar Jumped Ship / Along with all those FG TDs.

If the Money Drys Up = = Then The Shit is going to Hit The Fan in the 26 County Banana Republic = = The Traitors to Ireland and The Irish People will be feeling a Deathly Chill down the backs of their Necks ! ! !

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Statements like that are so vexatious it would make a man want to set torches and prepare to fire buildings
It's quite possible that only 16 years after the Last Financial Crash in Ireland = = The Irish Scumbag Politicians are going to do it all over again ! ! !

If those responsible for the 2008 Financial Crash has been stood against a Robust Wall and Riddled with Bullets = = The Politicians that came after, Would Not have behaved as These Traitor Politicians have behaved ! ! !

Wolf

Reaction score
It looks like the Money is going to Dry Up = = Which is Why Varadkar Jumped Ship / Along with all those FG TDs.

If the Money Drys Up = = Then The Shit is going to Hit The Fan in the 26 County Banana Republic = = The Traitors to Ireland and The Irish People will be feeling a Deathly Chill down the backs of their Necks ! ! !

How much are FFG/SF squandering on the imported dregs of humanity?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score

Kind of hope it happens, people won't tolerate money for bogus Asylum seekers and NGOs

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
It's quite possible that only 16 years after the Last Financial Crash in Ireland = = The Irish Scumbag Politicians are going to do it all over again ! ! !

If those responsible for the 2008 Financial Crash has been stood against a Robust Wall and Riddled with Bullets = = The Politicians that came after, Would Not have behaved as These Traitor Politicians have behaved ! ! !
the Australian medical association broke ranks in the last few days and stated the increased deaths in their system were vaccine related.
source Dr john Cambell X .
being a doctor and trusted by the Irish population we listened to varadker and took the experimental vaccine with its added on and un nessaccry dna changing component banned in china which gave a vaccine without the dna bomb .
the government of china offered their mRNA free vaccine to the people of tiawan -- but no they took the American/Jewish bomb .,
when this blows in order for the government to exist varadker cannot be a member or the country will be ungovernable.
this will not be dealt with by anyone --its the Stardust multiplied by 100,000.
this is why they are running for the hills.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
the Australian medical association broke ranks in the last few days and stated the increased deaths in their system were vaccine related.
being a doctor and trusted by the Irish population we listened to varadker and took the experimental vaccine with its added on and un nessaccry dna changing component banned in china which gave a vaccine without the dna bomb .
the government of china offered their mRNA free vaccine to the people of tiawan -- but no they took the American/Jewish bomb .,
when this blows in order for the government to exist varadker cannot be a member or the country will be ungovernable.
Why would it 'blow'? The people who took it, and Ireland was mad for it, were as complicit in it as the government were. The masses of the population will say nothing, pretend that nothing happened and suck up the extra deaths as just the way of life these days.

valamhic

Reaction score
Lads, how do I get a picture for my name?

Cant seen any options anywhere.

And why is there such a long wait before I can make another post?
You have to do probation. I am not long out of mine. We all have to re set our clocks to 1776.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Yo may have said before, but did you get jabbed.

I think nearly everyone in Ireland took the shot.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Yo may have said before, but did you get jabbed.

I think nearly everyone in Ireland took the shot.
deeply regrettably i got 2 vaccines as my wife had bought tickets to new York for our wedding anniversary and i could not get there without the dreaded digital identity .
i would never have got them and i have got pneumonia each winter since.
the first time i came within minutes of dying i never got sick in over a half century .

Popular Threads

Top Bottom