General Chat For All To Read.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that a chara. A tiny consolation being it has happened later in life, what about the young!!!!!!!

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
The English Parliament. Not the Crown, initially anyway.
you can go the library of congress website which allows a little understanding and you see the bank of England which OWNED the British/crown/empire currency the pound sterling had the currency act of 1764 passed along with the sugar act and the quartering act which meant the colonists were to pay the expenses of the army which was being used to enslave them /shoot them/rob them for the bank of England which printed millions of continental congress dollar notes to destroy the American dollar,
and then in true British/Jewish fashion stated the currency THE POUND was being introduced to PROTECT the colonists from a worthless currency which they themselves destroyed and made worthless,
and the pound was introduced at half its true value which allowed a person in an office in London who would never see America or meet an American to enslave them and get half the wealth of an entire continent .
this was admitted/stated by both Washington and Franklin to be a CURRENCY WAR.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that a chara. A tiny consolation being it has happened later in life, what about the young!!!!!!!
The young now 25 and 23 had to get a digital cert to continue at university and have 2 shots each also.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
you can go the library of congress website which allows a little understanding and you see the bank of England which OWNED the British/crown/empire currency the pound sterling had the currency act of 1764 passed along with the sugar act and the quartering act which meant the colonists were to pay the expenses of the army which was being used to enslave them /shoot them/rob them for the bank of England which printed millions of continental congress dollar notes to destroy the American dollar,
and then in true British/Jewish fashion stated the currency THE POUND was being introduced to PROTECT the colonists from a worthless currency which they themselves destroyed and made worthless,
and the pound was introduced at half its true value which allowed a person in an office in London who would never see America or meet an American to enslave them and get half the wealth of an entire continent .
this was admitted/stated by both Washington and Franklin to be a CURRENCY WAR.
The currency act of 1964 was to outlaw the land bank money then being used in Massachusetts. It was the americans that were issuing the Continental dollar too excessively and of course it became worthless.

Unless you are saying that the English counterfeited the continental which is likely and happens I assume in every war.

The currency act came 11 years before the outbreak and is not viewed as a cause.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Here's a wee meme to celebrate the return of Tadgh Gaeligh @Dark Horse and his battered old ideological hobby horses :

photo_2024-04-23_08-01-38.jpg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Back walking again. 6.5 miles. That is a decent walk. 3 miles is a min. 5 is ideal I think for me. That would be two loops of Castle Island. Maybe twice a month to do a 10 mile.

Just over 15000 steps. 10000 steps is a good day, most get less than 2000 a day.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score

Back walking again. 6.5 miles. That is a decent walk. 3 miles is a min. 5 is ideal I think for me. That would be two loops of Castle Island. Maybe twice a month to do a 10 mile.

Just over 15000 steps. 10000 steps is a good day, most get less than 2000 a day.
I'm going back out to do 5k walks ....it will be steady to start no panic

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Nice. Just a tad over 3 miles and on a regular clip it can b e done in an hour. One hour a day on preventive health care sounds like a bargain.

I had time today and I am still waiting for a replacing of oil hoses on my suburban.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
The currency act of 1964 was to outlaw the land bank money then being used in Massachusetts. It was the americans that were issuing the Continental dollar too excessively and of course it became worthless.

Unless you are saying that the English counterfeited the continental which is likely and happens I assume in every war.

The currency act came 11 years before the outbreak and is not viewed as a cause.
Enclosed a good account of what the British/Jewish bank of England got up to .

Attachments

• PDF BRITISH COUNTERFEITING.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 11

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
"Admittedly the quantities of authorized paper money depreciated by virtue of its own abundance, but the speed with which prices rose and paper money became unacceptable was materially stimulated by British counterfeiting activity."

The US issued 200000000 dollars was the main reason accepted for the hyperinflation to worthlessness, but certainly the english goosed it on. The english or loyalists pushing large sums would be found out easily though

valamhic

Reaction score

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score

Popular Threads

Top Bottom