General Chat For All To Read.

free and clean

Reaction score
That's a keeper! :p :p :p :p

Truth hurts doesn't it?
You think it's hip and right-on to bash Catholics, who are mainly elderly grannies, but you wouldn't say a word about islam or any other religion because you're a geebag.

As I said, the sooner you lot are relocated to a remote island, the better for everyone.

Diseased creep.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I and most have no interest in these two flutes. But by all means you should do your civic duty and contact directly those people.

But we are done with them here. We must concentrate on this site.

free and clean

Reaction score
I and most have no interest in these two flutes. But by all means you should do your civic duty and contact directly those people.

But we are done with them here. We must concentrate on this site.
Done :)

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240312-110013_Maps.jpg

I have had to interrupt my European tour to rush back to Kingscourt for a Clash in Cavan at 6pm this morrow

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I'm middle-aged. I didn't say he was a faggot for being in that situation, I said I would fight on in that situation because I'm not a faggot. Committing suicide should never be encouraged or portrayed as a choice we can make when we don't feel like fighting on. The focus should instead be on pain relief, counselling, hospice care and so on.
In that case you're an absolute Bell End.

If you've reached that age and not realised there are some situations that cannot be alleviated by mankind you've lived a secure existence, totally clueless as to the Abyss that some people face into.

Go counsel your dying Dog that's whimpering in its faeces in the shed riddled from head to toe with cancer you fu*king Clampitt

Hermit

Reaction score
In that case you're an absolute Bell End.

If you've reached that age and not realised there are some situations that cannot be alleviated by mankind you've lived a secure existence, totally clueless as to the Abyss that some people face into.

Go counsel your dying Dog that's whimpering in its faeces in the shed riddled from head to toe with cancer you fu*king Clampitt
Calm down, you're being emotional. I'm sorry about your dog, but we're talking about humans.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Chill out, man, why are you so triggered about this? I'm just giving my opinions.
I gave a respectful opinion and you responded by calling a guy who couldn't move and was blind a faggot for choosing to end his torment.

That got my goat up to be honest Sir.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
@Hermit is extremely dishonest (what else do you expect from a flerf) but he probably meant something along the lines of -
What's a flerf Sir?

Do you think anyone should be able to avail of euthanasia / assisted suicide.At least that would be a sensible question (which if he had asked me I would have been able to answer without a question)
Its easy to go to what ever degree you want to. Hermit keeps bringing up examples from everywhere else which doesn't interest me in the slightest.

I think the least the State should do is if someone is in a dire, hopeless position and is completely competent to request it, the funding should be provided to go to Dignitas in Switzerland.

Hermit

Reaction score
I gave a respectful opinion and you responded by calling a guy who couldn't move and was blind a faggot for choosing to end his torment.

That got my goat up to be honest Sir.
I didn't say that though.

You asked me:
If you were lying in bed every day and couldn't move an inch and were blind as a bat, would you want to continue "living"?

And I answered:
Yes, I'd fight on because I'm not a faggot who gives up in the face of adversity.

Sorry if faggot was too harsh of a word for you. I'll try tone it down next time.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom