General Chat For All To Read.

Z

Zipporah's Flint

Much obliged, Swords. Since the Western ship is taking on water and going nose up, I thought I'd tread water here with you lot.

The Covid weirdness, and I do not think that anyone knows what exactly all that was happening there, along with the fact that the Temple could well be rebuilt soon has made me actually think that we could be in the end of the End Times.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
The Covid weirdness, and I do not think that anyone knows what exactly all that was happening there, along with the fact that the Temple could well be rebuilt soon has made me actually think that we could be in the end of the End Times.

Considering the dispensationalist/Christian Zionist nutters that have left their calling cards in State and Defense and considering they have their meathooks into the Trump camp as well, you may well be onto something there.

I'm hoping in America at least secession will be the likely outcome, but it would be very ugly.

Z

Zipporah's Flint

Considering the dispensationalist/Christian Zionist nutters that have left their calling cards in State and Defense and considering they have their meathooks into the Trump camp as well, you may well be onto something there.

I'm hoping in America at least secession will be the likely outcome, but it would be very ugly.

The Zionists messed Trump around the last time so there is hope that if he gets in again he might reign things in a bit. Biden has turned out to be an absolute nightmare- or at least his cabinet has, who knows have much he is in control of himself. Trump became actual friends with Arab tyrannts in Egypt and Arabia who might be able to talk some sense into him as ugly as they are.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Many thanks and "Since the Western ship is taking on water and going nose up" no truer word has yet to be spoken!

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
The Zionists messed Trump around the last time so there is hope that if he gets in again he might reign things in a bit. Biden has turned out to be an absolute nightmare- or at least his cabinet has, who knows have much he is in control of himself. Trump became actual friends with Arab tyrannts in Egypt and Arabia who might be able to talk some sense into him as ugly as they are.
But is Trump any less under the Zionist thumb? As each day passes I find myself less certain as to who he actually is an what it is he actually stands for. He's also starting to look his age, having to choose between two geriatrics for president is not what the great American dream was ever envisaged to be.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
But is Trump any less under the Zionist thumb? As each day passes I find myself less certain as to who he actually is an what it is he actually stands for. He's also starting to look his age, having to choose between two geriatrics for president is not what the great American dream was ever envisaged to be.
It's going to be much more straightforward this time .....he's going to stand for the deportation of 9-12 million illegals , he says it's going to start rapidly
I also expect that the administration he picks will include no traitors like the last time sessions...William Barr...tash Bolton etc , no Jared kushner either

Z

Zipporah's Flint

It's going to be much more straightforward this time .....he's going to stand for the deportation of 9-12 million illegals , he says it's going to start rapidly
I also expect that the administration he picks will include no traitors like the last time sessions...William Barr...tash Bolton etc , no Jared kushner either

Obama had a much better record at deporting illegals than Trump did.

Z

Zipporah's Flint

I actually think the Libs who say Trump is basically thick are right, I have no great respect for him- but he lacks the ideological psychopathy that the Biden Adminstration has.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Much obliged, Swords. Since the Western ship is taking on water and going nose up, I thought I'd tread water here with you lot.
And the awareness of the lunacy that has gripped the western governments is growing amongst the hoi polloi, yet we carry on as normal, the elections are all about pot holes, the talk is of the weather and cows come home to be milked, as they have for generations. Will this spell ever be broken, what will it take? If the privitations of covid didn't do it then we who hope for an awakening are destined to remain frustrated I fear.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score

Were it only that few, Saul. I reckon it's closer to 40 million. Eight million plus have been ushered in during the last three years alone. Should Trump actually win the election, dubious because the Dems will pull out all the stops to rig it, he will experience pushback the likes of which America has not experienced since the Civil War. It might result in a full-blown race war or a case where sanctuary states openly defy federal authorities and armies are pitted against one another.

Last edited:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Fingers crossed.....

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
Obama had a much better record at deporting illegals than Trump did.

That's the conventional wisdom. However, they erroneously included illegal aliens that were caught at the border and sent back immediately and padded their statistics with those numbers.

As you succinctly stated, Swords, even Obama lacked the temerity to do what the deep state is pulling now with their comatose marionette in the White House.

Last edited:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
WTF was that all about? He looked a right skinny woke twat, beating up pensioners would be its limit as was amply demonstrated by the lad who rightly dropped him.
I was hoping the degenerate was a migrants ? Trying to beat the lad with his trainer was pathetic but seemed islamic to me ........the lad who put his lights out was out for the day with his woman and baby in a pram :love:

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Were it only that few, Saul. I reckon it's close to 40 million. Eight million plus have been ushered in during the last three years alone. Should Trump actually win the election, dubious because the Dems will pull out all the stops to rig it, he will experience pushback the likes of which America has not experienced since the Civil War. It might result in a full-blown race war or a case where sanctuary states openly defy federal authorities and armies are pitted against one another.
Hopefully you are south of the mason-dixon

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I was hoping the degenerate was a migrants ? Trying to beat the lad with his trainer was pathetic but seemed islamic to me ........the lad who put his lights out was out for the day with his woman and baby in a pram :love:
Not thought of that, as many faults as the Brits have that sort of behaviour is out of character unless under the influence of something. There was an arrogance, an expectation that he was unassailabe which is not common to the western individual, gotta a feeling its been knocked out of him now.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom