German politician Martin Neumaier filmed a video of him ๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ public toilets

Anderson

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช โ˜˜๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
Reaction score
Green Party?
FDP, just read an article where it says he also made a mustache from feces while roleplaying Hitler!

Anderson

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช โ˜˜๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
Reaction score
Meanwhile in Spain

GNplvY7XsAA7-kj.jpeg

valamhic

Reaction score
Green Party?
Myles, another big problem is women teachers grooming boy students for intimate relations.

Should the minister for children issue a guideline to protect young teenage men? Weren't you and I so lucky that our Irish female school teachers did not do what was done in this linked case.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
why the outrage?

1. He's a German, that's the stuff they're into. It would have been worse if he had been Dutch.
2. Given the supreme level of German efficiency those public loos would have been super clean
3. Cum drinking bath scene film Saltburn has 7.0/10 rating on IMDB and 14 major awards.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Queers would make you puke in your mouth :sick: it always has to be the most dirty and vile behaviour imaginable

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
why the outrage?

1. He's a German, that's the stuff they're into. It would have been worse if he had been Dutch.
2. Given the supreme level of German efficiency those public loos would have been super clean
3. Cum drinking bath scene film Saltburn has 7.0/10 rating on IMDB and 14 major awards.
Wish I could share your enthusiasm for German efficiency.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Myles, another big problem is women teachers grooming boy students for intimate relations.

Should the minister for children issue a guideline to protect young teenage men? Weren't you and I so lucky that our Irish female school teachers did not do what was done in this linked case.
I wish my female teachers did. They were fine looking women and I used to "Jack off" to the thought of them.

A 16 year old lad who gets a ride from his teacher ain't a victim Sir!

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
I wish my female teachers did. They were fine looking women and I used to "Jack off" to the thought of them.

A 16 year old lad who gets a ride from his teacher ain't a victim Sir!
have you new material to jack off to these days or do you struggle to have a constant supply of fresh stuff #concerned

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom