Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

jonp 1000 years of ire...

Reaction score
Fionnbarra MacEachmharcaigh died for this, so the native Gael would have the upper hand against racist YT. Don't you realise the original native Gael was Black.

JPYA6REC6TEYODHS4ZO6MDIUHQ.jpg

View attachment 1077
you have been brainwash!

willow

Reaction score

Appeals to help Ukrainian families in Kerry who are set to be removed from their accommodation​

IRELAND

Appeals To Help Ukrainian Families In Kerry Who Are Set To Be Removed From Their Accommodation

Five families including ten school going children are being moved to Tralee, according to local representatives who are appealing to leave the families in Cahersiveen.

Appeals are being made this weekend to the Minister with responsibility for refugees Roderic O'Gorman not to remove up to ten Ukrainian school going children and their families from where they have settled in Cahersiveen, Co Kerry in order to make way for international protection applicants.
They are never going home.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Bad enough Ireland is being invaded by African but her Irish dancing culure has been taken over by Marie Antoniette's dancers from the court of the Sun King at Versaillies. The fucking cut of them

342910563_248803774218549_3361294318708358911_n.jpg

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
In Germany, a child was forcibly taken from a Muslim family that does not support LGBT

The social services received a complaint from the school where the boy is studying. They decided that it was not appropriate for a child to live in a family where he was taught that homosexuality and transgenderism were unacceptable for their religion.

As a result, the court decided to remove the boy from an intolerant family and deprive them of parental rights.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1652981345931460615

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Nach Inobhutnahme zweier Kinder einer Familie in Bremerhaven hat die Polizei Gerüchte zu dem Vorfall dementiert. Im Internet wurde unter anderem behauptet, die Kinder seien in Obhut genommen worden, da die muslimischen Eltern den Kindern beibrächten, dass die LGBTQ-Community im Islam nicht akzeptiert werde. „Das können wir dementieren, das stimmt so natürlich nicht“, sagte ein Polizeisprecher der Deutschen Presse-Agentur am Dienstag. https://www.merkur.de/deutschland/b...itm_medium=interaction_bar&itm_campaign=share

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The above gobbledygook says it was because of abuse and nothing to do with the Woke Agenda.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Imagine fleeing a war-torn country to a safe country, being put up in a hotel and then having to eat one of these -

e7c7d957-86b0-4b93-ba07-ea3fb5a61c7d.jpeg

The sheer inhumanity of it all 😱
I remember some bit of Video from an American Gangster ( probably Italian background ) = = Where he says that the American Government should let them ( The Gangsters ) deal with Terrorists ! ! !

Ok = = You probably would have to pay them and even if there was No Terrorists they would probably keep " finding " terrorists to keep the money rolling it = = But, Heh, It might be worth a try.

willow

Reaction score

Man who broke boy’s nose after child had dispute with his daughters is spared jail​

Kamil Naumczyk of Oakton Park, Ballybrack, Dublin. Photo: Paddy Cummins

Kamil Naumczyk of Oakton Park, Ballybrack, Dublin. Photo: Paddy Cummins — © Paddy Cummins - PCPhoto.ie
Sonya McLean
This is one of those cases...who knows what really went down between the groups of children. That father lashed out, and shouldn't have, but haven't we all been there. I remember one of mine had a bully at school, the kind that could do no wrong in the eyes of the teachers. Made several children's school years a horrorshow. Vile stuff, including physical violence. I must confess I would gladly have slapped the tartar of that bully's teeth. I didn't of course. So community service for that man, who is remorseful, seems a fair enough sentence.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom