Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
the people responsible for vandalising Irish citizenship in the way that they have, should be tried for treason and upon conviction executed
Signed:- Brutal Brutus

brutus9-2771745978.jpg

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Some Arashole from Gibson and Associates Immigration Solicitors keeps popping up on Youtube Ads flogging Irish Passports.

I'm sick of looking at his mug.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Germany’s anti-immigration Alternative For Germany (AfD) party has seen a dramatic rise in the polls over the last year and is now clearly the second most popular party in the country. However, the question has always been whether the AfD could translate this polling support into a position of power in the German government. One key poll shows that the AfD may have a chance to make this a reality.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Can we assume she was attacked outside. This is a strange case.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
View attachment 3089
Due to overcrowded no rapists or bugler to be set to prison
Maybe just Maybe = = It's Not a good idea to import so many Criminals / Rapists / Paedophiles etc etc etc ! ! !

I am surprised that the British don't just send the Criminals / Paedophiles / Rapists etc etc etc, to the Republic of Ireland = = Sure the Irish Open Borders People would welcome them all with Open Arms ! !

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
Maybe just Maybe = = It's Not a good idea to import so many Criminals / Rapists / Paedophiles etc etc etc ! ! !

I am surprised that the British don't just send the Criminals / Paedophiles / Rapists etc etc etc, to the Republic of Ireland = = Sure the Irish Open Borders People would welcome them all with Open Arms ! !
You think they don't? :D Guaranteed they are informed that just across the water, there are treble the benefits and cosy hotel rooms waiting for them.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
There is a Price To Pay for any Society that does Not Produce Enough Children to at least Replace Itself.

The West and Ireland is Now Paying That Price = = Is the End Price = = Death of these Societies ? !

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
Well, as I've said before, I think there are two Jewish camps -

Post in thread '🔥🤬General Chat Thread' https://islepoli.com/threads/🔥🤬general-chat-thread.2/post-2223

That's how I (being J-pilled) would make sense of it anyway.

By the way, the later post #1,016 (over there) was just a joke (and contains another reference that you wouldn't know about), of course I knew perfectly well what I was saying :)
I see what you mean. There are those that see them as an enemy of Judaism and there are those that view them as a useful tool. White European Christians need to keep in mind that we owe neither of these religious ethnic groups anything. We also need to bear in mind that 'turn the other cheek' Christianity, is not true Christianity.

1697994239251.png

'Jewish Camps' LMAO. Was roc discombobulated?

Last edited:

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
Yeah, that's about it. I wouldn't put quite so much emphasis on religion though, not because I'm an atheist, but because I don't think that there really should be. Religion matters but I think more along ethnic/racial lines.
Yes. But in a way it's stealing a trick from their book. If we give it the tone of religious civilisation clash, the whole race argument goes out the window. That would be my thinking anyway.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom