Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
photo_2023-11-12_14-26-08.jpg

Hermit

Reaction score
Reminder: SF are globalist filth.

401774561_18311675290116995_4250108862510034302_n.jpg
There was a standing ovation for Palestine's ambassador at Sinn Fein's ard fheis. Gerry Adams was wearing that Palestine rag thing around his neck. Chants of "We are all Palestinians". Palestine flags in their social media profiles...emergency meetings held by Dublin City Council to debate whether to fly the Palestine flag on public buildings... But if you told any of these Palestine-worshipping traitorous cunts that the holocaust didn't happen they'd call you an anti-semitic fascist Nazi.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Great to see those pricks showing their insanity.

free and clean

Reaction score
Look at this savage fucker, from war torn Algeria.

Another perverted fuck invited in to soft touch land where the taxpayer will pay for his stay in prison - a laughable 3 years.

Remember all the NGO lackeys, bourgeoisie libtards and assorted gimps who marched in the Ireland-for-every-scammer-going march a few months back? This one's on you.

Fucking scum of the earth. Every day I read about another Aisling Murphy or poor girls like the one in the above article, my contempt for these fuckers reaches a whole new level.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Look at this savage fucker, from war torn Algeria.

Another perverted fuck invited in to soft touch land where the taxpayer will pay for his stay in prison - a laughable 3 years.

Remember all the NGO lackeys, bourgeoisie libtards and assorted gimps who marched in the Ireland-for-every-scammer-going march a few months back? This one's on you.

Fucking scum of the earth. Every day I read about another Aisling Murphy or poor girls like the one in the above article, my contempt for these fuckers reaches a whole new level.
These kebab shop sand niggers are the right nasty fucking animals

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom