Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
You're not forced to read anything and you can choose to ignore it if you please.
That's what you tell us to do but then you continually remove me from threads.
A bit of consistency wouldn't go amiss.....
I'm not whinging or complaining either, I just find your double standards quite hilarious, tbh.😂
Of course I ignore his site, let him babble to himself all he likes.
And why then should I allow him to be quoted here.

If his wife tossed him to the curb, surely you can also. He is a weak rodent looking chap and as soon as she got tired of the accent and realized he was low class and uneducated , it was I reckon
"Eroon sinä homosekuaali"
She likely wanted children so she hopefully found a man.

You are thread banned from just two threads for constant handbbagging. Jarry is banned from one for spamming. As far as I know.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
The Ghoul has threatened you and others on this site. Don't let him get away with his hypocrisy and fake, self serving morality

He's already changing his tune about his ideas related to his personal brand of 'racism'. It just became much reduced in 24 hours it seems.

All it takes is lifting his rock a pinch, and letting the light of reality shine in on his illusory, and state sponsored 'morality'. A very comfortable morality I might add, that is never tested, based on his geographical choices.

The Ghoul is a shell, sustained now by the taxes of foreigners, ironically. He identifies now by that which he claims to no longer be. A negative state of being in other words. Yet, he just can't let go and finally break with his past. It eats at him, like cancer.

He claims to have outsmarted the Irish system, he didn't. He merely became the ward of another system. And the relative comforts garnered by changing masters doesn't change the fact of his neo-servitude. The Ghoul has no virtue in him, no higher ideal or sense of purpose. He merely only ever wanted to be taken care of. He hates those that even speak of ideals. The thought catches in his gizzard like a sharp chicken bone. It makes him mad, but what is he truly mad at? His own impotence most likely.

The Ghoul doesn't really hate 'racists'. He hates himself. Freud would have a field day.

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Who gives a bollox about him, his drunk "Da" , his failed pub band, his inability to procreate etc etc etc.

Now Wolf said his last post was on Thursday so let's move on please.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
A straightener between Dan and Celery is the only way to sort this out ....I'm willing to travel as "fair play man" and to film

Wolf

Charlotte's head loves watching child sex tapes.🤢
Reaction score

If his wife tossed him to the curb, surely you can also. He is a weak rodent looking chap and as soon as she got tired of the accent and realized he was low class and uneducated , it was I reckon
"Eroon sinä homosekuaali"
She likely wanted children so she hopefully found a man.

You are thread banned from just two threads for constant handbbagging. Jarry is banned from one for spamming. As far as I know.
Must be close to the 2,000 post wipe out for the site pervert now?🤔

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
A timely article piece here:

Anger is the Tell​

It’s never very hard to notice when people are defensive about the choices they have made concerning the way they live their lives. They overreact, usually in an angry and hostile manner, and more often than not, in response to their own actions. [or lack thereof]

Remind us of anyone?

But if she was comfortable with her choices, my simple generalization wouldn’t have made her raging mad. At most she would’ve felt a little annoyed.

Wolf

Charlotte's head loves watching child sex tapes.🤢
Reaction score
Who gives a bollox about him, his drunk "Da" , his failed pub band, his inability to procreate etc etc etc.

Now Wolf said his last post was on Thursday so let's move on please.
Not his last post.....the whole site's last post.😂

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Not his last post.....the whole site's last post.😂
The library must be closed as that is his only internet connection.

I now order Mowl to make a post as he is and always was a bitch.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
The library must be closed as that is his only internet connection.

I now order Mowl to make a post as he is and always was a bitch.
He is back, conducting self-affirmation therapy right now. Anthropologically fascinating stuff to be fair.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
That was quick. I ordered him to mention Anderson val or me or feeney, whoever feeney is.

Is there actually some feeney lad, how did he come into the picture anyway

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
What's he insinuating here? That Saul sucks cock?

sucky-sucky.jpeg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Time to move on. Join his site and chat away.

free and clean

Reaction score
That was quick. I ordered him to mention Anderson val or me or feeney, whoever feeney is.

Is there actually some feeney lad, how did he come into the picture anyway
R0ry O C0nnor, the engineer father of two with a prostitute wife, got it into his head that Hanz on pish was this Feeney fellow. So he found two antisocial retards - an anorexic, divorced drug user who lives in Helsinki, and an autistic 35 year old who was kicked out of his family home in Leixlip - to harass this man and his family.

O'C0nnor owns a business in Dublin and would be in serious trouble of news of his escapades online were shred with his co-workers and clients (Ds's already quaking in his boots at the thought of the lewd material plastered over his site being shared with his neighbours in Athy).

(I have everything saved on a nice little external hard drive beside my laptop here).

I thought I found 0 C0nnor a while back but the fella I thought was him would be older than our 0'C0nnor, who's around 50.

I managed to track down the poster Sidewinder - Mr Irvine - who turned out to be a fat pig with a drink problem.

Notice a pattern yet with these antisocial shits?

Anyway, if anyone knows anything about this 0'C0nnor fella they can drop me a pm.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Myles O C0nnor, the engineer father of two with a prostitute wife, got it into his head that Hanz on pish was this Feeney fellow. So he found two antisocial retards - an anorexic, divorced drug user who lives in Helsinki, and an autistic 35 year old who was kicked out of his family home in Leixlip - to harass this man and his family.

O'C0nnor owns a business in Dublin and would be in serious trouble of news of his escapades online were shred with his co-workers and clients (Ds's already quaking in his boots at the thought of the lewd material plastered over his site being shared with his neighbours in Athy).

(I have everything saved on a nice little external hard drive beside my laptop here).

I thought I found 0 C0nnor a while back but the fella I thought was him would be older than our 0'C0nnor, who's around 50.

I managed to track down the poster Sidewinder - Mr Irvine - who turned out to be a fat pig with a drink problem.

Notice a pattern yet with these antisocial shits?

Anyway, if anyone knows anything about this 0'C0nnor fella they can drop me a pm.

Cheers.
Thank you. But anyway, can we move on. Feel free to fill us in privately on Donegal/Derry Fats, especially if he blubbers at over 22stone DS.

I will move all these posts to a more suitable thread later.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom