Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes its happening in other parts of Europe, I cannot help thinking it is worse and more sudden in Ireland right now though, and we should probably just fight the battle in front of us?

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
If you have no interest in understanding what the actual problem is.. then sit the fuck down, and shut the fuck up (STFD, STFU)
Yes, we must ignore the situaution in Ireland and fight the battle on Twitter where we take on the ADL and hope that Daddy Musk smiles upon us favourably. Thats were the real fight is

btw.. what rating is Woods on
Nervous Anxiety GIF by EMarketing
Twitter today ??

Tiger

Reaction score
If you have no interest in understanding what the actual problem is.. then sit the fuck down, and shut the fuck up (STFD, STFU)
Ah James, making sense and building friendships wherever he goes.

Sponsored by ‘Orchard Thieves and Paddy Power Whiskey’.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Someone is begging for attention here, mostly from the time it awakens from its daily drunken stupor to the time it falls asleep in another Dutch Gold induced one.
Poor Jimbo, what a sad life.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
And therein lies the problem.
A fucking drunken arsehole demanding posters are banned and driving the core of the site away.
Pity.
Yep, he makes it a very unpleasant place to be, I tend to try and avoid his attempts at big dicked cleverness, it’s tiresome beyond words.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
But I cannot help thinking that a lot of these youtube videos are very long for the limited enough information that you get there, there is a serious amount of repetition on this video I think.
Its sickening to be honest.

macdougal

Reaction score

And they can't afford to give life-saving surgery to children. We are being treated with contempt by our government. Imagine the amount of housing that would provide to Irish people but they would rather spend it on strangers.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom