Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
"The Irish deserve it"

In a way he's right. We've got leftards holding big marches about an irrelevant conflict halfway across the World. If these morons keep going on we will end up with a load of Muzzies dumped on us.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I imagine the good of people of Monaghan loathe the fucker.

The most despised to ever come from monaghan :mad: but it gets worse several former monaghan football legends have be taken in and dirty'd up by the banty ........it seems it's a plan to use the "perceived good will" towards GAA apparatchiks to drive the plantation , the mcEniffs are at it in Donegal too

Tiger

Reaction score
a child raped by 3 Roma let into the country by FFFGSF. The crowd are outside the wrong houses.
I believe the child was a refugee too, staying in the same hotel.

If the story is true, why is the RTE or Newstalk crime correspondents not down there tonight asking questions? I’m pretty sure they know the law on rape.

Why aren’t these men in jail?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
The Irish nation, protecting Pedo Scum since 1922
Power Vibe GIF

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Ha e we anyone in the area to go over the hill.

macdougal

Reaction score
And you thought they were all Engineers, Doctors, and Scientists well read on bro:

This import has been making a fortune with this fiasco. How many more of them have copped onto our non-existing regulation inspection and lack of staff to do anything about these exploiting this country? This is fraud and he needs to go to jail.

Wolf

Charlotte's head loves watching child sex tapes.🤢
Reaction score
Look at this wannabe authoritarian knacker today and compare it to how he was in 2014 (towards the end of the clip).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt8Tw67EzeE

I wonder is he still taking his teacher's salary while pretending to play politics in the talking shop?
Total and utter scum.

Hermit

Reaction score
Samuel Nunes Neto, of no fixed abode, appeared before Cork District Court where he was charged with five counts of causing criminal damage by fire on 25 February last in Cork city centre. No figures were given in relation to the cost of the damage caused in the incident.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom