clarke-connolly

Reaction score
GI4f6byXkAAZI36
Two Gimps find a Leprechaun ! !

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

Free loading spook tried to intimidate McConnell

St Patrick is patron for both Nigeria & Ireland. Surely the common religion should make things easier to discuss.

The African asked for proof which is fair enough.

McConnell needs to be much better prepared as do any other 'concerned citizens' in the 'Public Space'

😎

willow

Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
These lads are crazy if they are on their own because they will be jumped.

Now I did it myself a few days ago but I was tooled up. I never anyplace am without some sort of weapon.

But these lads need imo, two men with them at least.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
These lads are crazy if they are on their own because they will be jumped.

Now I did it myself a few days ago but I was tooled up. I never anyplace am without some sort of weapon.

But these lads need imo, two men with them at least.
Indeed .....you would at least need an experienced corporal.......do we know anybody like that :unsure:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Indeed .....you would at least need an experienced corporal.......do we know anybody like that :unsure:
Yes, I do.

But is of little use when I turn round and he is not there.

Like James 2nd after the Boyne

Hermit

Reaction score

View: https://twitter.com/thejournal_ie/status/1771111828325552283

It is not known what happened before the start of the video of the incident.
The Journal article includes the sentence above but of course they didn't bother to ask the asylum seeker whom they interviewed what happened to cause the incident (or they did ask but didn't include his answer).

Tiger

Reaction score
https://gript.ie/no-slowdown-highest-weekly-asylum-claim-numbers-in-over-20-years/

NO SLOWDOWN: HIGHEST WEEKLY ASYLUM CLAIM NUMBERS IN OVER 20 YEARS​

Despite the tents erected around Mount Street, and senior Cabinet members talking tougher on immigration, new figures show that the number of migrants arriving in Ireland seeking asylum have reached the highest weekly levels in over 20 years.
In the week to 17th March, a total of 479 people claiming asylum arrived in Ireland, an average of 68 arrivals per day. Some 1,382 people arrived in the three week period to that date.
A total of 4,085 asylum applicants have arrived in just 11 weeks since the beginning of the year – and if the trend continues the numbers could smash all previous records and see more than 19,000 additional migrants this year crowding into an accommodation system already creaking at the seams.
Previous record numbers set in January and February now look set to be broken again in March.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
https://gript.ie/no-slowdown-highest-weekly-asylum-claim-numbers-in-over-20-years/

NO SLOWDOWN: HIGHEST WEEKLY ASYLUM CLAIM NUMBERS IN OVER 20 YEARS​

Despite the tents erected around Mount Street, and senior Cabinet members talking tougher on immigration, new figures show that the number of migrants arriving in Ireland seeking asylum have reached the highest weekly levels in over 20 years.
In the week to 17th March, a total of 479 people claiming asylum arrived in Ireland, an average of 68 arrivals per day. Some 1,382 people arrived in the three week period to that date.
A total of 4,085 asylum applicants have arrived in just 11 weeks since the beginning of the year – and if the trend continues the numbers could smash all previous records and see more than 19,000 additional migrants this year crowding into an accommodation system already creaking at the seams.
Previous record numbers set in January and February now look set to be broken again in March.
Which shows that the process is beyond the day to day politics of Ireland, when a change in Taoiseach makes no discernable difference. And shows the futility of party politiking

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom