Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
A decent article

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score

Lucky not happy with this decision

The cuts have been branded 'cruel' by the Movement of Asylum Seekers in Ireland.

Spokesperson Lucky Khambule said "Remember that the allowance was once €19 for almost 15 years, then now €38 and now they are talking about reducing it.

"It looks like people that seek asylum don't live in the same place as everybody lives."

Tell you what lucky put it up your fucking hole :)

Hermit

Reaction score
The most disgusting set of statistics you're ever likely to see:

stats.jpg

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Lucky not happy with this decision
Una McGurk is running in the EU elections as an independent. Lucky said she's a disgrace for not letting refugee men in if they're bisexual.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
Honest question to all on the forum. How successful do you reckon independents will actually be come election day?

And what will the average Paddy do, should they (God forbid) crash and burn or worse, do fuck all to rid Ireland of the snakes once they get in?

I'm totally black-pilled and rarely vote anymore, since I'm tired of being lied to by treasonous rats whose only M.O. is to collect their 30 pieces of silver and then crawl under their rocks.

Last edited:

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
It's simple - The African & Muslim World/Landmass is Huuuuuge and very Diverse to their tastes.

Please send Them Back, Soon!

Stop interfering with foreign cultures!!

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Honest question to all on the forum? How successful do you reckon independents will actually be come election day?

And what will the average Paddy do, should they (God forbid) crash and burn or worse, do fuck all to rid Ireland of the snakes once they get in?

I'm totally black-pilled and rarely vote anymore, since I'm tired of being lied to by treasonous rats whose only M.O. is to collect their 30 pieces of silver and then crawl under their rocks.
Independents will be very successful , I'm throwing out the figure of 200 seat possible to be won by independent candidates out of the 1000 odd council seats up for grabs in Ireland , I can see the canvas is very very weak by the political parties in rural Ireland , they are going to have a very difficult election

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
Independents will be very successful , I'm throwing out the figure of 200 seat possible to be won by independent candidates out of the 1000 odd council seats up for grabs in Ireland , I can see the canvas is very very weak by the political parties in rural Ireland , they are going to have a very difficult election

I'm going to hold you to that, Saul. I need a glimmer of hope as I peer out from the cesspit.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom