Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
F8QBJE8WgAA7pKn.jpeg

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

In tears, Mr Hand said it was a relief to find out that she was dead and had not been kidnapped.

"They just said, we've found Emily, she's dead. And I went 'yes' ... and smiled cause that is the best news of the possibilties that I knew ... she was either dead or in Gaza, and if you know anything about what they do to people in Gaza, that is worse than death ... so death was a blessing, an absolute blessing."

Irish man says death of daughter in Israel 'a blessing'​

Your friend wolfie finds that story amusing.
A happy man.:)

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

In tears, Mr Hand said it was a relief to find out that she was dead and had not been kidnapped.

"They just said, we've found Emily, she's dead. And I went 'yes' ... and smiled cause that is the best news of the possibilties that I knew ... she was either dead or in Gaza, and if you know anything about what they do to people in Gaza, that is worse than death ... so death was a blessing, an absolute blessing."

Irish man says death of daughter in Israel 'a blessing'​

And your point is?

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Jarry is a member of international fellowship of Christians and Jews ........and he has recruited Andy :oops:

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
The border is open as of now, also, Gaza is more than a city, you can go to any surrounding village.

Also, one would think they were leveling the city, the IDF is targetting specific areas, not blitzing the city like Dresden!

As you can see from this livestream, many parts of Gaza City are perfectly fine!

View: https://youtu.be/L67KCD3inM0

1697128520622.png

They eventually had to fly the aid in yesterday. Now tell me how were Palestinians able to escape through this only exit point if it was under bombardment?

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom