Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

jonp 1000 years of ire...

Reaction score
“And when the thousand years are finished, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall come forth to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to the war: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up over the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down out of heaven, and devoured them” (Revelation 20:7-9 — ASV).

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
Electricity has gone too deep down the Rabbit hole. I won't convince him not all Jews are Zionist Jews. So has Jeebus AKA Histicles. I'm glad they're both back on the forum though.
When did I state that all Jews are Zionists?. In fact I've posted a number of videos of non Zionist orthodox Jews who oppose a Jewish state.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
C'mon.png

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
🇷🇺🇺🇸🇮🇱🇵🇸 The unstable Middle East is useful for the United States - Dmitry Medvedev.

Deputy Chairman of the Russian Security Council Dmitry Medvedev believes that negotiations on the Middle East with the participation of the United States are doomed to failure.

“Any negotiation process in the Middle East with the participation of Washington always degenerates into a fiction and is obviously doomed,” he said.

The Deputy Chairman of the Security Council emphasized that not a single US administration showed interest in resolving the conflict.

“An unstable, explosive region, stuffed with a variety of weapons, turned out to be very useful to the United States. The result is controlled instability, bringing influence and big money,” explained the deputy chairman of the Russian Security Council.

According to Medvedev, instead of trying to reduce tensions, the United States is sending aircraft carriers to the Mediterranean Sea and hastily preparing a bill on arms supplies to Israel.

“It also proposes to legitimize and consolidate allocations for assistance to Israel, Ukraine and Taiwan,” noted the deputy chairman of the Security Council.

Medvedev added that now few people are interested in a full settlement of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

“The main thing today is to resume the settlement process. At the moment, it is obvious that this mission is impossible,” he emphasized.

@anna_news

🔴 @DDGeopolitics

willow

Reaction score
What I find staggering is the unwavering, unquestioning loyalty to Israel by US Evangelicals. Shocking even. There are so- called Christian channels all over on platforms who think Netanyahu is a righteous man - 🤮🥴.
Not on either side btw. , both are committing horrible acts of savagery. There are internecine dealings and treacheries at work that very few can actually understand.
As ever the innocent civilians suffer intolerable cruelties.
An indictment of all humanity.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
🇺🇳 🇮🇷 🇷🇺 A UN Security Council resolution on Iran’s missile program has expired today. Russia is free to deliver hypersonic missiles to Iran. First deliveries are probably arriving at Iranian ports. Russia will support Iran in the upcoming war against Israel/US. Payback for Ukraine. - Kim Dotcom

willow

Reaction score
🇺🇳 🇮🇷 🇷🇺 A UN Security Council resolution on Iran’s missile program has expired today. Russia is free to deliver hypersonic missiles to Iran. First deliveries are probably arriving at Iranian ports. Russia will support Iran in the upcoming war against Israel/US. Payback for Ukraine. - Kim Dotcom

Will we see Christmas? One more spring? These lunatics and their minions may get their glassified world with no goyim or other assorted offal (their words not mine). I'd like to see one of their 80 year old arses survive for a week after they crawl out of their horrible bunkers.

Reactions: jpc

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Will we see Christmas? One more spring? These lunatics and their minions may get their glassified world with no goyim or other assorted offal (their words not mine). I'd like to see one of their 80 year old arses survive for a week after they crawl out of their horrible bunkers.
All storms in teacups. 2 years ago, we'd have thought that a Russia v USA/NATO show down would be the end of the world. Turned out to be a boring load of nonsense with pundits giving 1hour livestreams on who captured which hedge today.

This will be the same. Isreal will blow up Gaza for a few weeks. The Arab Muslim nations will put on their usual show of acting annoyed for a while. Muslims countries have not even cut off energy supplies to Israel.. that's how much they care about Gaza.

In a few weeks it'll peter out and we'll be hunting for the next existential crisis to worry about.

switch it off, pick up a novel, watch an old movie and what will have changed in your life for not nail biting over the play-acting of the globalists

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
We will. The middle east might not if it goes nuclear. Israel is just that psychopathic. Not sure if Iran are quietly nuclear capable. According to Khamenei it's Haram. But when it comes to survival.🤷‍♀️

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom