Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Israel says it has killed a heap of Hamas fighters. I would think they killed some. I reckon this will settle down
and it will soon be business as usual.
I don't think the Israeli's will waste this situation = = In my opinion they would be foolish to waste it = = They should kill as many if not all of their Enemies.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
More likely the israeli plan is to starve them out. They are surrounded and no food or water is getting in. The UN food depots have already been looted and emptied.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Neocon Inc. can invent whatever imaginative atrocities they like. Jon Podhoretz and Ben Shapiro can hurl accusations of hatred of this and anti-of that all they want. Aside from a few gullible Boomers who wouldn’t hesitate to believe that Iran is building a lunar military base using rockets fueled with the blood of Jewish children, no one gives a quantum of a fragment of a damn what they say anymore.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
I can see where the Israeli's are coming from = = They might as well, kill all of the Palestinians.

I can see where the Palestinians are coming from = = They might as well, kill all of the Israeli's.

It doesn't matter which of these sentences is first or second.
Does it matter to you that one has oppressed the other, whose land it stole for 75 years?

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
1698689143908.png

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Does it matter to you that one has oppressed the other, whose land it stole for 75 years?
If the Palestinians got their chance now = = They would kill all the Jews / Israeli's.

I think it would be better for Man-Kind if these two just wiped one another out = = Of what benefit are either of them to the rest of the world ? !

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom