Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
1699921180317.png

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
It's unrealistic to think that women can compete with men, physically. They really can't. Well, 99% can't. Women should carry a weapon that can't be taken off them. If assaulted, go for the balls and the eyes.
We were talking about handy weapons. One was a small high-powered laser pointer. Burns the eyes and the skin. But you have to be positioned to aim it at the eyes.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
It would suggest that Muslims in the West are not on side of the European people. Not on our side. They should get the fuck out then.
I agree. They don't belong. They don't wish to integrate. They effectively want to colonise. It's not just individual factions within Islam either. It's pervasive.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I agree. They don't belong. They don't wish to integrate. They effectively want to colonise. It's not just individual factions within Islam either. It's pervasive.
Exactly. But many gobshites just can't face reality. Maybe they expect these headers to give up religion after settling into a nice house and watching a few soccer games.

None of this horseshit could even happen without welfare. Nobody should get anything free.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Thanks for that as people are immune to suffering of Palestinians -- we have not yet reached THEIR mad threshold where these kids lives matter.
The reality is, they don't matter. Every week, 30 black people are shot by black people in Chicago. They do not even matter enough to have someone tell the police who killed them.

Ask any palistinian if Hamas did the wrong thing and they will not say they did. They will say the children are in Paradise.

That is my view anyway, am I wrong???

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom