Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Hollyweird conditioning won over the boomers. As did the forever wars ensuring their pensions became inflated and fat. They will never bite the hand that fed them

I don't think tax payers should pay for the medical costs of people who went out and basically deliberately got HIV/AIDS- a mod on P.ie gave out to me for stating that but and posted clips from Hollywood films about why what I said was horrific. In fact they often put clips from Hollywood films as supposed arguments. This mod is also pro-indigenous Palestinian genocide (and believes that they are "antiracist"). They have shown me the evil of Hollyweird just as Mowl showed me the evil of rock music in ways that a sermon from the likes of Bishop Richard Williamson could have never have.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Just imagine if the Russians had butchered as many kids in the Ukraine- would he be blaming Zelensky?
Remember, Russia was excoriated for actively removing children from the Donbass into Russia proper. This denied the you-know-whos the chance to post video of dead 'Ukrainian' children in the region

free and clean

Reaction score

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
They are Hamas.

Hamas did not care that their attack on Israel would result in the deaths of 5000 children.
Hamas is a concoction of British and Israeli intelligence. That is why they do not care about blowback . I imagine at least 50% of active Hamas are non Palestinians

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Hamas has long been Israel's Cat's Paw in Gaza :

Yassin established Hamas as the Brotherhood’s political arm in Gaza in Dec. 1987, following the outbreak of the first intifada, a Palestinian uprising against Israeli occupation of the West Bank, Gaza, and East Jerusalem.

At the time, Hamas’s purpose was to counter Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ), another organization whose commitment to violently resisting Israel threatened to draw Palestinians’ support away from the Brotherhood.

Hamas first employed suicide bombing in April 1993, five months before PLO leader Yasser Arafat and Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin signed the Oslo Accords. The historic pact established limited self-government for parts of the West Bank and Gaza under a newly created entity called the Palestinian Authority (PA). Hamas condemned the accords as well as the PLO’s and Israel’s recognition of each other

K

Kangal

Just imagine if the Russians had butchered as many kids in the Ukraine- would he be blaming Zelensky?
That's exactly what the copeniks do here.

All the civilian deaths in Ukraine? Its all blamed on Zelensky by the forum putinbots.

The difference here thought is Hamas provoked this response by butchering 100s of Israeli civilians in cold blood. They then prevented people from fleeing south from Gaza city. They want to get as many of their own people killed as possible, rather than evacuating their people south. Hamas are absolute fucking cunts who deserve to be shot out of hand wherever found. No prisoners.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Hamas is a concoction of British and Israeli intelligence. That is why they do not care about blowback . I imagine at least 50% of active Hamas are non Palestinians
And obviously you accept that the death of 5000 kids means nothing to them.

Each of these waves of crisis, sees more people just bamboozled off the playing field.

We have had Trump, then we had BLM and floyd, then we had the anti Trump, then covid, then Ukraine, and now we are back to the children and likely next week another mass shooting.

I see that once people fall under the spell, they are done and finished with reality thereafter.

And for example, the jabbed will NEVER admit to being hoodwinked.

Wolf

Charlotte's head loves watching child sex tapes.🤢
Reaction score
Must be nearly time for this current thing to come to an end.
I wonder whats next for the perverts, the site pedophile and the braindead?:unsure:

Last edited:

Wolf

Charlotte's head loves watching child sex tapes.🤢
Reaction score
And obviously you accept that the death of 5000 kids means nothing to them.
The obviously mean nothing to you as you use them as a stick to try and batter posters into silence or to say what you want them to say.
The dog has you by the balls.:cool:

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom