Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Had a very interesting conversation with a Turkish man tonight. He’s a Muslim and says the reason Turkey as a whole is not actually getting involved militarily over the slaughter in Gaza is because most Turks ‘know’ that an Islamic reckoning is coming, AKA the arc of the covenant, and so it’s all in Allah’s hands, and the Israelis and the US will get what’s coming via biblical intervention!kinda mad point of view, but there you go!He also informed me, and I’ve not had a chance to check this given I’m pissed, that during the famine the Ottoman Empire ignored the wishes of the Brits and delivered large amounts of potatoes and other foods here to the masses!Anyway, a very interesting conversation! The guy runs a restaurant in Kusadasi that I’ve been frequenting during my stay.
He's a fukking clown.

Pull yourself together you Muzzie-loving muppet Shinner.

K

Kangal

As I said before, after shipping munition to Ukraine Israel is not capable of proper ground operation and desperately seeking face-saving defuse of the present situation

View: https://twitter.com/elliotreports/status/1733450789367259373?t=R79b2kO_MJI7cuY6w7cA6w&s=19

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Not a burnt or beheaded chicken nugget baby to be seen as the IDF terrorists continue their ethnic cleansing and collective punishment of the Palestinian people.
Only sick and perverted Nazi Jews could support what are documented war crimes.
And look...it's here.🤢

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The retard will be telling us next that it's HAMAS who are carpet bombing Gaza and murdering innocent people by the thousand along with MSF doctors and western journalists...
Nazi jewbots are a particularly disgusting breed of animal.

Last edited:

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
every is staged... 9/11, Hamas attacks, Jwish deaths, Hamas surrenders, everything is staged

except the war perused by our glorious allies, the Russians.. that is where reality is as hard as nails.

simple guide to knowing what's staged or not.

Do we like it? Not Staged
Do we not like it? Staged

K

Kangal

Weird BDSM now "homo-erotic" sadistic sexual stuff. I don't know what message that is supposed to send us.
For you it is "homo-erotic" sadistic sexual stuff.

For the rest of us it's clear its a preventative measure against suicide vests.

K

Kangal

I've never seen men being stripped naked like that before.
Purely precautionary, it's for everyone's safety.

Including their own I might add....I'm sure some would like to blow up Israeli solders and don't care how many of their own they take with them.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Purely precautionary, it's for everyone's safety.
giphy.webp

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

The Jews must be one serious faggot race.
That really is the common theme in all the causes the dog supports. Perversion and faggotery.
Biden the pedophile, Zitler the cross dresser, the rape and murder of women and children by the terrorist IDF, it's full backing of the tranny and homosexual deviants to the forced jabbing of mass populations with experimental drugs supplied by convicted drug dealers.
The weird mind of a perverted idiot.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The body in the middle of the middle row looks like a heavily pregnant women. I doubt there'd be many beer bellies in a Muslim Country.

The Jews are sadistic fuckers.

34779GR-highres-1701995195.jpg

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom