Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I don't really get Wolf's passion for a dump half way across the World.

Unless he's just tryna troll someone?

But for any Irishman worth his salt to give two phukks about another people the other side of the World when his own land is falling asunder then he's nothing but a dirty useless K*nt.
The dirty cloven jews have stated they want to ethnically cleanse Gaza of the muzzies and send them to Ireland.
If you don't get why I'd be against that and give two fucks about the dirty jews doing that there's not much I can do for you.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
In fairness, it would be incredible if Israel were able to totally eradicate Hamas.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
In fairness, it would be incredible if Israel were able to totally eradicate Hamas.
It won't.
What the jews are doing now is a recruitment drive for the next generation of HAMAS in order to keep their forever war going so they can continue to play the victim card like they've being doing since the end of WW2.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Good boy, very insightful.
What's your excuse for being here then, slagging me off as your jew mates drive the muzzies to Ireland?
BTW, Charlottesweb or whatever it's calling itself these days is a documented pedophile.👍
GTFO.
Your Islamic friends were telling their adherents to go to Europe in their sermons in the Al Asqa Mosque. No Jews are required to push them here. No jew bombing required to get them into the lands of the infidel.

You picking a side in the Middle east is a pointless waste of time, as they both hate you, and they both work together to replace you.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Your Islamic friends were telling their adherents to go to Europe in their sermons in the Al Asqa Mosque. No Jews are required to push them here. No jew bombing required to get them into the lands of the infidel.

You picking a side in the Middle east is a pointless waste of time, as they both hate you, and they both work together to replace you.
Again, whatever!
You're comprehension skills are quite limited and I had this out with you weeks ago.
Jog on.....

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
The dirty cloven jews have stated they want to ethnically cleanse Gaza of the muzzies and send them to Ireland.
If you don't get why I'd be against that and give two fucks about the dirty jews doing that there's not much I can do for you.

Again, whatever!
You're comprehension skills are quite limited and I had this out with you weeks ago.
Jog on.....
weeks later and you are still lambasting the Jews, to the same effect.

#NothingBetterToDoWithYourLife

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
As I said, jog on, pal.
Take your obsession elsewhere.👍
Let you back to your valuable work...

images

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I doubt anyone here just broad-brush hates Jews entirely. Zionist Jews are the target here.
I would have thought that was quite obvious to all, but hey......
Lads here are happy with Zionists displacing hundreds of thousands of mullah's from Gaza knowing full well a lot of them will arrive in Ireland.
Must be what these so called 'nationalists' really want, either that or they're too thick to understand.
I think it's the latter.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
I doubt anyone here just broad-brush hates Jews entirely. Zionist Jews are the target here.
aye.

Because the Zionists Jews get into power in Israel despite the best efforts of the ordinary decent Jews. All across the world where Jews in numbers are found is the loud vocal opposition to Zionism.

tldr

Reaction score
Looks like Sisi just got re-elected in Egypt. There's an article in Axios about the Egyptian government's concern that the Gazans are being stampeded into the Sinai.

'Egypt warned the U.S. and Israel that if Palestinian refugees flee into the Sinai as a result of the Israeli military operation in southern Gaza, it could create "a rupture" in relations between Egypt and Israel, according to four U.S. and Israeli officials.'

Egypt warned Israel of "a rupture" in relations if Palestinians flee to Sinai -Axios

Looks like they think that Israel is using the opportunity presented by the atrocities to secure their south western flank, expand their territory and lock down the gas fields off the coast. The Egyptians are in a state of routine economic crisis and are reticent about receiving a couple of million refugees. Their co-operation is important in the Israeli security architecture but Bibi does have charges against him so these may take precedence.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
I would have thought that was quite obvious to all, but hey......
Lads here are happy with Zionists displacing hundreds of thousands of mullah's from Gaza knowing full well a lot of them will arrive in Ireland.
Must be what these so called 'nationalists' really want, either that or they're too thick to understand.
I think it's the latter.
If it wasn't Gaza, it would be somewhere else. Sure the largest group of displaced people in Ireland are the Ukrainians, displaced by your heroes the Russians.

And sure you'll make excuses at how provoked the Russians were, the same excuses CW will make that the Israelis were provoked.

Replacement level immigration to Ireland is the active policy of the Irish leadership who are under instruction from the global leadership. You getting worked up about one faction, in one incident, in one period, smacks of short-termism.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom