Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I always thought he made a lot of sense when speaking about Ukraine. I can’t say I agree with him in that vid I posted though. I do think it’ll be near impossible for Israel to eradicate Hamas, even though the evil bastards don’t care how many innocents they butcher while trying, but to say Israel is losing, and has lost is a bit of a stretch.

He was always a supporter of Israel too until recently. Perhaps he realised his pro-Russian audience were pro-Palestine and so he switched.

Sad if true. I guess it’s impossible to know.
A professional talker. Always saying we are about 4 hours away from "the end"..

The colonel lad is he same. Neither should be watched, add Peter schiff and Alex mercoules and many more.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Saying Hamas are going to win is like saying Ukraine is going to win.

I cant see either happening and if anything, Ukraine at least is getting assistance, or was.

Hamas are getting jack shit except a few rockets from Yemen. And their leaders are in Qatar or someplace.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

I cant see either happening and if anything, Ukraine at least is getting assistance, or was.

Hamas are getting jack shit except a few rockets from Yemen. And their leaders are in Qatar or someplace.
Then why hasn't the IDF already prevailed?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

The colonel lad is he same. Neither should be watched, add Peter schiff and Alex mercoules and many more.
But there's a PR war, an information war, a wider global war which is being waged, a cold war, a BDS cold shoulder war, and a war of the enemy's choosing of which Israel is making many . . .

Israel is currently calling the shots according to their schedule, yes. However as Iran alluded, tomorrow is another day . . .

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score

In fairness almost everyone commentating on Ukraine has been saying we’re close to the end since it began. At least Ritter, Macgregor etc chose the correct winner, unlike all the dopes on the other side who’ve been telling fairy stories for two years!

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
But there's a PR war, an information war, a wider global war which is being waged, a cold war, a BDS cold shoulder war, and a war of the enemy's choosing of which Israel is making many . . .

Israel is currently calling the shots according to their schedule, yes. However as Iran alluded, tomorrow is another day . . .
I tend to agree. Israel is fighting WW3.

At a minimum, it wants to get total control of their promised "by Yahwey" homeland tetween the two rivers .

The endgame of the last , say, 30 years of proxy wars against Iraq, libya, Somalia, syria etc etc etc

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
What do you mean by prevail

Has Hamas shot any rockets at Israel recently
The battle continues. We have been repeatedly assured that Israel has an army quite capable of terminally smitting all it confronts, yet here we are three months in....

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score

I think there’s a few saying unless Israel eradicate Hamas then it’s a loss for them.

That’s the context.

Of course Hamas can’t actually beat the Zionist occupation force into surrendering.

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The israwli gameplan is going quite well.

I am guessing they have killed 50000, double the official figure. I believe they intend to just move or kill the 2.2 million.

If they do not do this, then Israel will not survive as a State, imo.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
In fairness almost everyone commentating on Ukraine has been saying we’re close to the end since it began. At least Ritter, Macgregor etc chose the correct winner, unlike all the dopes on the other side who’ve been telling fairy stories for two years!
I think the huge support Zelensky received from the US, which dragged the rest of the West in, surprised and confounded everyone.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I think there’s a few saying unless Israel eradicate areas Hamas then it’s a loss for them.

That’s the context.

Of course Hamas can’t actually beat the Zionist occupation force into surrendering.
If Hamas exists in a few months, then Israel is done.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
So they’re calling on their lackey once again. It wasn’t enough he helped to destroy Iraq for them. Now they want him to help to get Gazans displaced by the Israeli genocide into Europe.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
So they’re calling on their lackey once again. It wasn’t enough he helped to destroy Iraq for them. Now they want him to help to get Gazans displaced by the Israeli genocide into Europe.

Captain Slimeball himself. His reputation is such that nobody outside the charmed circle of the NWO will believe that whatever he is involved in is as flkakey as feck and will be engineered to suit the money men and power brokers of the world.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

Blair is denying it.

Expect the paddies to vow to

DO OUR PART.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom