Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
I always thought he made a lot of sense when speaking about Ukraine. I can’t say I agree with him in that vid I posted though. I do think it’ll be near impossible for Israel to eradicate Hamas, even though the evil bastards don’t care how many innocents they butcher while trying, but to say Israel is losing, and has lost is a bit of a stretch.

He was always a supporter of Israel too until recently. Perhaps he realised his pro-Russian audience were pro-Palestine and so he switched.

Sad if true. I guess it’s impossible to know.
And the irony that Netanyahu actively supported Hamas to break the PLO.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Another great essay on world affairs. The gist is that Israel, along with Biden and the US, has signed its own death warrant through its actions in Gaza. The author notes that the Israelis themselves have had enough and nearly half a million have left the country in the past few months, sickened by the violence of the government towards its own people, let alone what it is doing to its neighbour.

Worth a read.

Reactions: jpc

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
It looks like the war will overtly expand after there houses getting thre boats sank.

Iran are using their proxy to try to close the Red Sea, instead of the very risky closing of the Persian Gulf itself.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Another great essay on world affairs. The gist is that Israel, along with Biden and the US, has signed its own death warrant through its actions in Gaza. The author notes that the Israelis themselves have had enough and nearly half a million have left the country in the past few months, sickened by the violence of the government towards its own people, let alone what it is doing to its neighbour.

Worth a read.

There's no doubting the fact now that Israel is a Jewish Nazi statelet.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Hitler is Back !
Hitler was sort of used as a Zitler in many ways and the errors of his brief judgements made many of his 'enemies' a lot of money and land (as it turned out) in the short & long term.
Which other victims got such care and understanding??

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
It looks like the US has pulled out of The Red Sea, chased off by some Houthies

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
New Year, new war crimes carried out by Jewish Nazis.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
New Year, new war crimes carried out by Jewish Nazis.

That may have been Hitlers Mistake = = He just didn't have enough Jews on his side ! ! !

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
That may have been Hitlers Mistake = = He just didn't have enough Jews on his side ! ! !
He had plenty, in the hundreds of thousands, yet the jew playing victim cards is all we ever get even as they engage in genocide in Gaza.
They are a sick people, money mad and bloodthirsty.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
But just imagine how much more Hitler could have got done if he had More Jews ? !

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Over on Linkedin a video appears of the IDF beating up orthodox Jews who are protesting against the events in Gaza, unfortunately I can't seem to link to it.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
People who claim to give a fuck about Ireland should be concerned and will be concerned when thousands of displaced muzzies arrive here after been driven out by jew nazis.
There's a bigger picture than the Irish 26 county statelet.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom