The Climate Change scam

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Norway has it sussed -

Norway’s government said on Wednesday it has given approval for oil companies to develop 19 oil and gas fields with investments exceeding $18.5 billion, part of the country’s strategy to extend production for decades to come.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Imagine it being hot in the summer and cold in the winter.
One would swear we almost had things they call 'seasons'.......... :ROFLMAO:

Of course, now that 'climate change' has replaced 'the war' as the latest current thing we can expect a ramping up of hysterical nonsense in the news.
So predictable.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
"Europe braces"..... :ROFLMAO:

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Of course........nothing to do with the roll out of the experimental gene therapy poison at all at all.........

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Interesting times over on Linkedin. Should I have questioned the climate scam a year or two ago I would have had creepy little twats with silly job titles lining up to lay the boot in. Over the last couple of days it has been the alarmists who find themselves having to defend their idealogy, and I rather feel they are just a little disorientated by the swing in mood. Long may it continue.

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
Of course........nothing to do with the roll out of the experimental gene therapy poison at all
Good job you're way too clever for them Wolfie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20230704_215326_Chrome.jpg

Hermit

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the new buzz phrase "extreme weather events" creeping into the climate change propaganda lately? Anything from heavy rain to hurricanes is now considered extreme and caused by climate change.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom