The Climate Change scam

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
WEATHER modification programmes and other geo-engineering experiments to reverse ‘climate change’ can no longer be brushed off as the stuff of ‘chemtrail’ conspiracy theorists. In recent weeks concerns, catalysed by excess rainfall both here and in Dubai, have finally gone mainstream.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Climate change in action down at the south pole!

“On April 29, almost minus 80 degrees were measured at the Russian Vostok research station. Such extreme cold is rarely reached this early in the year,” reported wetteronline.de.

The record, -89.3°C, was recorded in the middle of winter, on July 21, 1983, thus making the last week’s late April reading very unusual.

“Values below minus 80 degrees in April are also extremely rare at the Earth’s cold pole and have only been recorded three times in the last 60 years,” wetteronline.de adds.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
The climate-change chimera is used by the state as a control mechanism and to tax the middle-class (who would form the tip of the spear should things go sideways) into oblivion.

Increasingly more people are copping on to the fact environmental alarmists are cultists that need chucked onto a desert island to reenact Lord of the Flies.

valamhic

Reaction score
Disingenuous is a fine word that I often use online and occasionally in personal correspondence. It means artful, deceitful and insincere. I tend to deploy it when I want to accuse someone of lying but remain polite in doing so.
2 questions to clarify.

1) Why should a person who is good at art be deceitful? Was Shakespeare deceitful? Van Goff?

2) Why do you not use the word "insincere" rather than disingenuous? The former has only one "in" the latter has an "in" and a "dis" The former has 9 letters while the latter has 12.

Take the word ingenuous, an adjective meaning innocent, niaive. Why not say innocent.

So if a person uses deceit and tricks all the time, Disingenuous means he is not niaive which says a genuine person must be niaive. A genuine person does not have to be niaive at all.

The spelling can be "naive" also. IMO Disingenuous is a stupid word.

I agree "genuine" is a fine word and I know no replacement for for " not genuine" . It is a fault of the language. In my world we sometimes use the words "He is false"

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
2 questions to clarify.

1) Why should a person who is good at art be deceitful? Was Shakespeare deceitful? Van Goff?

2) Why do you not use the word "insincere" rather than disingenuous? The former has only one "in" the latter has an "in" and a "dis" The former has 9 letters while the latter has 12.

Take the word ingenuous, an adjective meaning innocent, niaive. Why not say innocent.

So if a person uses deceit and tricks all the time, Disingenuous means he is not niaive which says a genuine person must be niaive. A genuine person does not have to be niaive at all.

The spelling can be "naive" also. IMO Disingenuous is a stupid word.

I agree "genuine" is a fine word and I know no replacement for for " not genuine" . It is a fault of the language. In my world we sometimes use the words "He is false"
I'll use the words I choose to, if you don't like it then you are going to have to live with it.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Why would Greta Thunberg be worried about a few Palestinians if the Planet is going to Die Next Week ? ! 😲😲

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
You're only saying Tubbercurry because its your hometown!

No its Kildare. Some say he's an ancestor of Slatttery's and that's where he gets his great eloquence from.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Good illustration here of the emerging difference between environmentalism and net zero.

One is about tree hugging, and I'd go along with a lot of it, and the other is purely an exercise in wealth transfer.

Net Zero meme.jpg

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
More on the absolute lying bollox the greens spew.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
More on the absolute lying bollox the greens spew.
And we have seen this everywhere else, doing what can be got away with, rather than what is good for the citizenry, we are living in a vast political test tube.

Reactions: jpc

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom