The Gemma Thread.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I must check tomorrow evening. I would not expect an aquital regardless of the evidence, and certainly anyone that would believe that dub scumbag woud want their head examined

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I must check tomorrow evening. I would not expect an aquital regardless of the evidence, and certainly anyone that would believe that dub scumbag woud want their head examined

Perhaps a retrial on the basis of no actual reliable evidence bar that which was contrived por favor

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Gemma tonight: "Homosexuals

Remarkably you don't support Gemma in many areas but curiously you have promoted "Repurposing" with a smile? :)

Tri this Vid and please give us a summary of what you think, I'm going to watch it now with great interest and later we can discuss it's merits and whatever may be helpful and appropriate.

Respect & Cheers Myles☘️

valamhic

Reaction score
Gemma is the way the truth and the life,
He who believes in her and her in him
shall have life everlasting, Amen.

willow

Reaction score
The gardai are sending a file to the DPP over anti semitism in Gemma's Irish light newspaper under the 1989 Incitement To Hatred Act
She says they are trying to intimidate her over her upcoming revelations re the Raonaid Murray case. I was living down the road from there at the time, and that particular murder has always been of interest to me. She will be on gettr tonight from 8pm I think

Tiger

Reaction score
Gemma accuses (pretty much everybody) who objected to the Covid restrictions and the grooming agenda of being MK Ultra controlled.

IMG_0971.jpeg

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom