The Gemma Thread.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
They are the inspirational couple in Ireland at the moment in my opinion. They are genuine unlike many others.

Z

Zipporah's Flint

Pages 18 and 19 present a two-page spread on How the Jews Conquered Ireland, credited to one Andrew Joyce. Since the actual Jewish population in Ireland is very small, this must be a conquest by proxy: “it is globalism that has now invaded Ireland, and Jewish activists are shaping the thought and policies of the new global-imperial culture”.

Tell us more Tintin :)

It was reprint of an old article from The Occidental Observer.

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Nobody is going to show up to support her because the only friends she has now are USA based Hitler fans
Screenshot_20240121-083252.jpg

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Is her court case in relation to The Irish Light?
Yes Sir. Its when she put loads of faces of 'died suddenly's' from Rip.ie on the front page. The mother of one of the people, a lad from Kingscourt who'd hanged himself, is suing her.

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Yes Sir. Its when she put loads of faces of 'died suddenly's' from Rip.ie on the front page. The mother of one of the people, a lad from Kingscourt who'd hanged himself, is suing her.
And Gems could have sorted the whole thing out in 5 minutes by behaving rationally to the boys mother and putting an note in the next edition of the paper & website to state "we clarify that after contact with named lads mother, the vaccine wasn't responsible in this particular case " but no, Gems went on a rampage for a month attacking the boys mother on a nightly basis and encouraging her fans to do the same.

Tiger

Reaction score
And Gems could have sorted the whole thing out in 5 minutes by behaving rationally to the boys mother and putting an note in the next edition of the paper & website to state "we clarify that after contact with named lads mother, the vaccine wasn't responsible in this particular case " but no, Gems went on a rampage for a month attacking the boys mother on a nightly basis and encouraging her fans to do the same.
Ah I see. Yeah, that’s not good behaviour.

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Why is that, does she not talk about Ireland much these days? 🤔 (I haven't really been keeping up)
She suggests nowadays that people shouldn't bother complaining about asylum seekers coming to the parish as they will go home when "the state collapses", and we can make that happen by "walking away from the state"

willow

Reaction score
Sadly she has jumped the shark. I am blowing hot and cold on her, but lately tbf she seems to have taken leave of her senses. Which makes me controlled opposition/MI6 asset. 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Derp.

willow

Reaction score
She suggests nowadays that people shouldn't bother complaining about asylum seekers coming to the parish as they will go home when "the state collapses", and we can make that happen by "walking away from the state"
That is a new level of derp- ery. Woman needs a nice quiet room to relax and rethink.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom