The Gemma Thread.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
S0 there is a deserted Isle. Must try again; Sarsfields going the same way. Too many pricks not banned,
Haven't you got some EU farmers dole cheques to collect?
It'd be terrible if they were to find out you're not really a farmer at all.

valamhic

Reaction score
Haven't you got some EU farmers dole cheques to collect?
It'd be terrible if they were to find out you're not really a farmer at all.
Paid in to the bank these several years. The biggest problem is getting somewhere to put it. I spend a little but I am very tight. I am very popular so I get treated a lot. That is why I dont like foreigners, they expect to be paid when the thing is bought.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
When shortly in Ireland I expect you to buy for the group as I identify as a foreigner

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The penny has dropped with Gemma in her latest video that the Courts have caught up with her and she's starting to break.

valamhic

Reaction score
The penny has dropped with Gemma in her latest video that the Courts have caught up with her and she's starting to break.
I agree. The secret of my ability to publicly lambast the good the bad and ugly is that I know the law on defamation, I am sensible but fierce in my public attacks and I can advocate, plead, testify and cross examine witnesses in any Irish court. So when I am prosecuted or sued, I do not have to go to a lawyer to ask him
if I can defend myself. I love courts, I love conflict and I can go in myself.

I am unique, and I know it. You have been sharing this site with the 2nd most intelligent person in Ireland

valamhic

Reaction score
Do you hope that Kingscourt woman breaks Gemma Sir?
I know that young lad ended his life, there was talk of drugs being involved. I do not know if Gemma physically called to harass or see the mother Ms Campbell. Gemma wrote that the mother was mentally unwell. I know where the family lived. It appears Gemma put up no defence in the case at all. It appears she was not legally represented. I suspect Gemma is not capable of pleading a case in court, she knows no law at all.

I don't know where to find her blog, web page etc. Ms Campbell will be faced with a big bill for lawyers which Gemma may have to pay if she looses. I would not campaign with Gemma in a fit. I was right about her and
took abuse here and on PISH over that.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
She still claims you sexually harassed her in Ashbourne. For what's it worth I'm sceptical about that claim Sir.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Ah, so you're a supporter of Ireland's corrupt royal legal system, where evidence is ignored and defendants silenced - Testimony Censored, it's not justice, it's a fit up.
She breaks for the border - Long live bold journalism & the free press, otherwise Myles what have we got??

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
From a quick look at Twitter, I see a lot of far-left Gemma haters are very turned on at the thought of her getting stripped and cavity searched going into prison

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
From a quick look at Twitter, I see a lot of far-left Gemma haters are very turned on at the thought of her getting stripped and cavity searched going into prison
MSM journalists and Mandatorian Vaxxers, you know what they're like - Snake oil is the life blood, Perversity their way.
They bent over for the police state they create while Gemma sacrificed for their freedom.
Ireland's F**ked 🥴

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
He certainly is bad karma, a co worker dies, he gets mugged, his mothers friend dies, someone else dies.

But this lad, just happened to be where the event happened?????

I would not tend to believe this lad without a bit more knowledge of him.

free and clean

Reaction score
The currency of shitlibs is hatred. Hatred and spite. You'll find in most of them almost no redeeming qualities. Ugly inside and out.

And I've been studying them for the last few years so I know what I'm on about.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom