The Gemma Thread.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Banned from another thread now.
Keep 'er lit, Declan, yer playing a blinder.
#compromised
😂😂😂😂😂

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Yes, and rubbish posts will do that

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Yes, and rubbish posts will do that
As Jimbo tells you to stick a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger.
What's he got on ya?😎

valamhic

Reaction score
I think the site would be better off without you and David
Who was it told you that over a year ago? Wha? You let Wolfe drive off me and several posters and end the site for any newcomers. You loved him and Clarke, You agreed with them Val was not fit to moderate.

This mess is your making and it cannot be fixed. Then again, you voted for Biden, so no surprise.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Not surprising tho that the left are having a field day mocking Gemma, she wrote to the court saying that she is on an "international speaking tour" util 2026, she is apparently pretending to be abroad rn while at home live streaming with her webcam switched off
She seemed like she was having a mini breakdown last week. Sounds like she's still in the midst of that.

The Boardsies must be having a field day.

valamhic

Reaction score
She seemed like she was having a mini breakdown last week. Sounds like she's still in the midst of that.

The Boardsies must be having a field day.
A good assessment fair play. She will end up out of her house and home. Lets see then
how many will take her in when a she is sleeping on the street. I assessed her correct from day
one and got a lot of flack for it

valamhic

Reaction score
MSM journalists and Mandatorian Vaxxers, you know what they're like - Snake oil is the life blood, Perversity their way.
They bent over for the police state they create while Gemma sacrificed for their freedom.
Ireland's F**ked 🥴
Campaigning against this takes brains and she has none.

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Only a few weeks ago she was calling the Burke family and Stephan Manning "plants" & "controlled opposition" due to their unconventional way of dealing with the courts and now she's dealing with the courts by hiding in her house pretending to be abroad 😆😆😆

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
She deserves everything she gets now , a sneering authoritarian little dirt bag

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Some "patriots" ye are
I don't know how you haven't spotted it Declan but Gemma gives all the signs that she'd be as big a control freak as that Tony Holohan c#@t, if she was running the country tomorrow. Instead of Masks and social distancing, she'd be mandating Rosary beads and men and women sitting separately during mandatory latin mass attendance

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I don't know how you haven't spotted it Declan but Gemma gives all the signs that she'd be as big a control freak as that Tony Holohan c#@t, if she was running the country tomorrow. Instead of Masks and social distancing, she'd be mandating Rosary beads and men and women sitting separately during mandatory latin mass attendance
I will not argue that point mi amigo.

But she is one small woman with the power of the state putting her in a vice!!!!!

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
She is right to be wary of plants, it was always the bain of Irish patriot movements.

I dont trust the mavericks, I trust some in the NP but not sure about Reynolds. I do like barret.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom