To The Moon

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I will watch all. Artimus was supposed to fly by the moon with people this September, but it has been postponed till at least a year more. And a landing would be another year. We shall wait a little longer after waiting 55 years.

That in of itself should tell you it was faked.

valamhic

Reaction score
I will watch all. Artimus was supposed to fly by the moon with people this September, but it has been postponed till at least a year more. And a landing would be another year. We shall wait a little longer after waiting 55 years.

That in of itself should tell you it was faked.
I love to see measured opinion on this. However the evidence for a hoax is accumulating. The moon landing were all that was going to be and NASA would steer clear of the moon. They would go elsewhere. No other country is coming near landing one man man it. NASA would forget about it. Then along came Guess who?????????????? See next post

valamhic

Reaction score
Along came Trump. an outsider full of big ideas including going back to the moon. OMG.

First thing was send up Artemis to see what the radiation was like. No results were published whatsoever. The result was a week long trip would bring on cancer in everyone involved. No person will go beyond low earth orbit in the lifetime of any baby born to day. Apollo was a hoax, I am convinced of it. It cannot be prove Apollo was real because no one will ever land on the moon again.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I told you that years ago and you would not believe it.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
My God, now your memory is failing, you were the most memorable man in Leinster.

valamhic

Reaction score
My God, now your memory is failing, you were the most memorable man in Leinster.
You were always on the ditch on this topic, I always said the film evidence was fake.

valamhic

Reaction score
It was definitely risky, why go six time? Twice would prove the point.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Never on the ditch. It is astounding that anyone would believe it

valamhic

Reaction score
My father said from the 1st day, it is a hoax. The yanks are only good for making fiction films.

He was right, It was a follow on from Stanly Cubricks film 2001 odessy.

valamhic

Reaction score
This would move the filming from area 51 to Cannon air force base NM.
Just apply logic to this video, he says they brough in powdered cement. probably ordinary portland cement. I use it all the time to build my cast housing empire. The colour matches
exactly the colour of the moon on Apollo films. The moon has a reddish tinge

valamhic

Reaction score
It was Trump put the going on them for Artemis. They could not send people beyond LEO
in the current health and safety times. Artemis went up top test the radiation and the result was
no one can go. Space exploration is over for men and women.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom