Ukraine.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Another one with an unhealthy interest in children.
Seems to be a prerequisite for supporting Uki Nazis.
A children's book author.
As a senior member of government.
And he reckons he will be able to do this.
Fuck the effects on the economy and people of Germany.
Beggars belief!

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
You know I laughed and thought no way this clown will be entertained but listen to how they get around it. Saw this yesterday.

View: https://t.me/thearcangel/50238

What's that Mark Twain observation.
Smart guy's having a laugh or stupid guy's who really mean what they are doing?
No smart guy's or gals in that selection of vegetables.

willow

Reaction score

View: https://t.me/dlbbuhankachat/645076

I think he lives in one of his own fairytales.

Someone has to stop that lunatic. Soon. The next thing these ghouls will try and force on all of us are heat pumps to replace our regular heating systems. Wood stoves are already for the chop.
Look it up. I'll tell ye they will prise my backboiler and woodstove from my cold dead hands😡

Last edited:

bormotello

Reaction score
Our Dame is on politics.ie claiming Russian soldiers are shooting each other now......
Those Twatter faggots are some craic altogether. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
it was so pathetic fake, that even most of ukrainian telegram channels didn't post it

Z

Zipporah's Flint

wargonzo mentioned makarovka at 2PM

View: https://t.me/wargonzo/13205

rosich and colonelcassad reported about retaking Makarovka back around 6PM

View: https://t.me/rosich_ru/43332

Rainmaker claimed on P.ie that you said in a PM to him that the situation in the Ukraine should be called a Special Military Operation and not a war and because people were allowed to call it a war you left? I was a mod on PoliticalIrish.com and I do not recall you ever making such demands to me or the other mods so I disbelieve him.

Post #71,168

bormotello

Reaction score
Rainmaker claimed on P.ie that you said in a PM to him that the situation in the Ukraine should be called a Special Military Operation and not a war and because people were allowed to call it a war you left? I was a mod on PoliticalIrish.com and I do not recall you ever making such demands to me or the other mods so I disbelieve him.

Post #71,168

He issued a few short bans for me for calling the Ùkrainian conflict by special military operation and demanded that I should call it war
I also got a lot of warnings and bans for not using approved "reputable sources"
Effectively it was no reason to stay there for getting warnings for every post I made
Especially Dame Enda was really annoyed every time when I was debunking his lies

D

Deleted member 1

wargonzo mentioned makarovka at 2PM

View: https://t.me/wargonzo/13205

rosich and colonelcassad reported about retaking Makarovka back around 6PM

View: https://t.me/rosich_ru/43332

Just wanted run it through a translator, if that's ok?

⚡️Urgent⚡️Situation around Velika Novoselovka at 23:00 Moscow time⚡️

The enemy continues to advance at the junction of the areas of responsibility of the 5th Army and the Cascade OBTF, which, in principle, was predictable.

The enemy entered the settlement. Makarovka, which is a more serious loss than Neskuchnoe, as it is at its best. If the enemy manages to consolidate the success, then he will definitely try to use this point as a springboard for further actions.

So far, the advancement of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in this area is no more than five kilometers deep into our territory.

On the one hand, they failed to jump out into the operational space - they should have the second and third lines of defense in front of them. However, on the other hand, we do not share assessments in spirit – these territories do not play a big role. Of course, they play - our boys are fighting for every piece of land.
Another thing is that at a certain moment the question of expediency arises from the point of view of preserving one's own resource in order to continue further defense. After all, the enemy also deals damage - not only we burn their Leopards.

It is reported that in the course of a successful counterattack by the RF Armed Forces, the enemy, who did not have time to gain a foothold, was driven out of the village of Makarovka on the Vremievsky ledge.

@rosich_ru

Now it is necessary to keep the enemy away from Staromlynovka. If the Armed Forces of Ukraine succeed, the situation may become critical and much more dangerous than many people think now.

@wargonzo

*our project exists at the expense of subscribers, map for help
4279 3806 9842 9521

Z

Zipporah's Flint

He issued a few short bans for me for calling the Ùkrainian conflict by special military operation and demanded that I should call it war
I also got a lot of warnings and bans for not using approved "reputable sources"
Effectively it was no reason to stay there for getting warnings for every post I made
Especially Dame Enda was really annoyed every time when I was debunking his lies

There are few precious reputable sources in a full on sense when a war is going on and I do think basically it is a war. I don't think we will actually know properly what has gone on until months if not years after things have ended and even than it will be a small process. The problem on P,ie is that nakedly anti-Russian sources are automatically regarded as fully reputable and pro-Russian stuff is automatically seen as dodgy.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
img_9625.jpg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Any chance of a quick summary?
The gist of his belief is that it is just a charade and that with advanced western technology and battlefield intelligence in real time, that it is going to be a turkey shoot for Ukraine.
He also says that the objective will not be to drive out the Russians entirely but to end up with two massive American bases in Ukraine.

This is to prevent the nwo and wef people amazingly enough and to keep everything under the US /British control.

M

Mad as Fish

The gist of his belief is that it is just a charade and that with advanced western technology and battlefield intelligence in real time, that it is going to be a turkey shoot for Ukraine.
He also says that the objective will not be to drive out the Russians entirely but to end up with two massive American bases in Ukraine.

This is to prevent the nwo and wef people amazingly enough and to keep everything under the US /British control.
Not so sure. The western technology deployed so far has not covered itself in glory and even if it were deployed to locate targets is there enough ammo to follow through? Wars tend to be won by those who can make stuff the quickest, and that’s Russia, so far.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Two more American terrorist bases to add to the 700 or so they already have on the planet.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Shit getting real now for Zitler and the Uki Nazis......and this is a toned down report for Thick Paddy to consume...

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Of course the NATO terrorists continue to claim that Russia blew up its own pipeline......

Where's Greta????:ROFLMAO:

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom