Ukraine.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Any chance of a quick summary?
Well the vid is an hour and a half long, the ten mins I recommend deals with tanks, which was what the lads were talking about earlier. I'm clueless about weaponry and all that but I trust O'Connell. If he's talking through his arse I hope someone lets me know, but he is a smart cookie.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Well the vid is an hour and a half long, the ten mins I recommend deals with tanks, which was what the lads were talking about earlier. I'm clueless about weaponry and all that but I trust O'Connell. If he's talking through his arse I hope someone lets me know, but he is a smart cookie.
he refers to an armoured fist of 100s of NATO tanks smashing shitty Russian tanks. Sounds like a typical HooRa American. Yet he doesnt factor in Russian artillery, drones, or aviation.

he thinks its a head to head tank battle.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
he refers to an armoured fist of 100s of NATO tanks smashing shitty Russian tanks. Sounds like a typical HooRa American. Yet he doesnt factor in Russian artillery, drones, or aviation.

he thinks its a head to head tank battle.
He's far from a HooRa American.

His big thing is the Talpiot Program, Unit 8200, the Belt and Road Initiative and the theft of American Hi-Tech by Israel over the last 50 years.

The reason why he backs America (to a certain degree) is that he reckons they (when they get rid of Israel) are the only chance for us all not to end up in Smart Cities (Jewish run hi-tech Gulags.)

He is also warning us that they can now shut down the electrical grid/critical infrastructure whenever they want - which will make the Covid lock-downs look like a picnic.

He spent 3 years in jail in Oz over a row he got into with a Jew at a Palestinian protest over 10 years ago. That's when he started getting into what he's doing now - he just collates stuff he finds online and presents it in his vids. He nearly got battered to death in jail by a group of bikers (who were just following orders) and ended up on a hunger strike. He's an interesting character and has strong faith in God too, as well as being a laugh.

This is one of his shorter vids -

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ewA821G3Tksw/

He is also the only commentator who talks about Kay Griggs. I saw her interview years ago (20 odd) and it blew my mind. When Brendon started talking about her a few years back I watched it again. This LADY is worth watching - not all at once obviously, but if you watch the first half hour, you will definitely keep going back until you hear it all.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/rrYdjzB3usEc/

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Of course the NATO terrorists continue to claim that Russia blew up its own pipeline......

Where's Greta????:ROFLMAO:
Ecocide by the good guys doesn't count.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
img_8132.jpg

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I wonder how much of a difference perverts like the WankTank or any of the other Nazibot's on various different sites think they make in the overall scheme of things?
I mean there's probably 10 to 15 posters who post here regularly and the little boy hasn't managed to change a single one's views on Terrorist America's proxy war against Russia.
EVERYTHING it posts is someone else's words, mostly faggots who live on Twatter (like Dimitri) so it's not even capable of its own thought processes.
Surely its handlers would be better off paying him to do something else other than yapping on here 24/7?

Just sayin'!!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Fuck sake, it's crying again.
Must have been part of the last update.

M

Mad as Fish

Latest tally from the Russian government -

In total, the Russian Armed Forces have destroyed 442 Ukrainian combat aircraft, 238 helicopters, 4,585 unmanned aerial vehicles, 426 surface-to-air missile systems, 9,939 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 1,122 multiple rocket launchers, 5,100 field artillery guns and mortars and 10,927 special military motor vehicles since the beginning of the special military operation in Ukraine, Konashenkov reported.

Having lost 680 aircraft already I really can't see what difference a handful of F-16s are going to make.

D

Deleted member 1

Latest tally from the Russian government -

In total, the Russian Armed Forces have destroyed 442 Ukrainian combat aircraft, 238 helicopters, 4,585 unmanned aerial vehicles, 426 surface-to-air missile systems, 9,939 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 1,122 multiple rocket launchers, 5,100 field artillery guns and mortars and 10,927 special military motor vehicles since the beginning of the special military operation in Ukraine, Konashenkov reported.

Having lost 680 aircraft already I really can't see what difference a handful of F-16s are going to make.
do they even have a functional airfield that meets the demands? F16 runways have to be pristine.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom