Ukraine.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
1695063718726.png

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Imagine my shock. Now we know why the Christian native stock are being fed into a meat grinder, and various Christian sects are being suppressed. There is Kabbalah at work here. I wonder if this is why Fr Malachai Martin said Kiev plays a big role in the fulfillment of the Fatima prophecies ?

The country [Ukraine] has played a significant role in Ashkenazi Jewish history as the birthplace of the Hasidic movement and a major locus of Yiddish culture prior to the Holocaust

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The Ukes have been reduced completely now to the only effective weapon that actually works, and that is small cheap drones that can certainly kill infantry men. I view this as guerilla war at best and terrorism at worst. Notice that all talk of leopards, challengers, abhrams and even the rocket launchers is over. They were a total failure and are in the past. The grim reality now is winter is near and Russia has easily weathered the offensive and the only question is, when will the Western money run dry.

I believe it might be already done, but there is a 20 billion sum to be sent one of these days.

The bigger picture here is that the west thinks it can collapse Russia in a proxy war whereas Russia is going to collapse the West instead.

Stay tuned

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
The Ukes have been reduced completely now to the only effective weapon that actually works, and that is small cheap drones that can certainly kill infantry men. I view this as guerilla war at best and terrorism at worst. Notice that all talk of leopards, challengers, abhrams and even the rocket launchers is over. They were a total failure and are in the past. The grim reality now is winter is near and Russia has easily weathered the offensive and the only question is, when will the Western money run dry.

I believe it might be already done, but there is a 20 billion sum to be sent one of these days.

The bigger picture here is that the west thinks it can collapse Russia in a proxy war whereas Russia is going to collapse the West instead.

Stay tuned
Ukraine is achieving limited success at the front currently from the use of Himars and the last couple of elite battalions they have left being thrown into the mix. Even with all this deployed, they've not managed to make any broadly significant gains--certainly nothing comparable to RU's captures. We were told that by now AFU would have taken back Bakhmut and as it stands they've not come to close to doing this, have barely made a dent in Russian defensive lines. They have liberated a few more cow paddocks and perhaps an outhouse several kilometres from the city border.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Ukraine is achieving limited success at the front currently from the use of Himars and the last couple of elite battalions they have left being thrown into the mix. Even with all this deployed, they've not managed to make any broadly significant gains--certainly nothing comparable to RU's captures. We were told that by now AFU would have taken back Bakhmut and as it stands they've not come to close to doing this, have barely made a dent in Russian defensive lines. They have liberated a few more cow paddocks and perhaps an outhouse several kilometres from the city border.
We have many well educated posters here so I will relate a bit on the Battle of Bunkerhill. The result was an english victory and the loss of a hill. The english deployed 3100 of its available 6000 Redcoats. Killed or wounded totalled 1100, An American, General Putman, said, "I wish we could sell another hill at this price". A Brit , General Clinton said, "Another victory like this and English power in North America will be at an end". The Americans lost their best leader though.

We have seen a repeat here. An entire second uke army, has been ground to mince for something like 60 square miles, which is a patch 3 miles by 20 in a front about 900 miles long, so basically a nothing sliver. The Russians have lost probably ever a lower percentage than the Americans did.

It is possible that the Russians will actually do what Putman longed for and let the Ukes build up for another offensive next Spring and drain the west for another nine months.

Has anyone noticed that the ruble is no longer 100 to the dollar, it is now 95. Not bad for a country at war.

Ukraine was beaten on June 17 2023.

I think the US was beaten 2 weeks ago when oil turned up at 75 dollars a barrel, now $92.

Get the popcorn and enjoy the show.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom