Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

Biden killed this lad

bormotello

Reaction score

LOL
Another lie from Dmitry as usual in the hope that nobody who can understand Russia will read his post
Sladkov reported about one death of Russian military correspondent, not deaths of Russian "military correspondents"
Regarding "Judging by the commentary, the losses are quite sensitive - we're most likely to find out the victims soon. " is also usual lie from Dmitry - couldn't find anything like this

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Zitler is at the very end of his rope now.....he's making no decisions now and his rejections in Washington and Brussels is really hurting now , they can't even seek terms now with him in the picture and whatever stooges he has left......even klitchko would be more credible now for some kind of discussions for a ceasefire

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Anyone want to take a guess about what the next current thing will be?
American war with Mexico?😂

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
As you, I find myself on the unfortunate side of sixty and wondering what the hell happened to all those years. Do I feel that age? Not at all, there is still a 40 year old brain thumping around inside my head, but it is drawn up short when the body refuses to comply to its more radical demands, but I still take the stairs when an escalator or lift is available. Abstinence from the f_gs and going easy on the booze has helped on that front, I swear it.

Yes, the matrix, that web of misinformation that ensnares us all and demands that, here in Ireland anyway, we conform to the comfortable little club of social normality, the boundaries of which are laid down through constant repetition by the MSM, with RTE in the vanguard. It is quite nauseating but there are too many that are happy to slip into the trance engineered by the government's media goons. And why should the media be so compliant? Like everything else it's the money. It's a matter of public record that the major radio stations got 90k apiece to stay on board with covid and I am told that the printed press was also bought out, now that the Rubicon has been crossed what hope is there of returning?

On a couple of occasions I have found myself in the company of Varadker, it happened again earlier this year, the entity is a humanoid, bereft of any belief or conviction of his own. He is there as a middle manger for the NWO, that is his role in life, being gay means he has no family, so nothing to dissuade him from instructions received, that is the global and quite deliberate trend and Ireland has not escaped the curse.

Presently my lady friend is dozing in front of the Late Late Show, an awful confection that is the pus at the tip of the toxic pustule we call light entertainment. It symbolizes all that is wrong with the Irish establishment, grossly over engineered to try and present the illusion of a united ship sailing though the rough seas of global events. No, RTE, we are not all dependent little nine year olds and it is reassuring to meet an increasing number of people who reject this trash, but they are wary of stepping outside for fear of not being considered as dressed in the finest green.

So there you have it, life has turned to shit in the last three years, we know for sure that politicians can do little more than fix the occasional pot hole, but they are happy with that, it makes for an easier life where they don't have to think beyond the next expenses claim.

All the best for 24!
thanks for that -i have to agree with your wise assessment of the media .
i really enjoy the prose --sadly my kids rarely read and they and their peers have no literary teeth and are mentally unable to shred anything with verve and style which would make it entertaining and educational at the same time .
""the pus at the tip of the toxic pustule we call light entertainment .""
my twenty something teacher kids are going to hear that tonight and i am going to challenge them to express themselves in a similar ilk over the next week i am going to offer them a few bob if they do --it wont be collected sadly but the challenge may be remembered.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
1704165082912.png

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
MOSCOW, January 1. /TASS/. Russian air defenses downed a Ukrainian Su-27 aircraft in the past day, intercepting 16 HIMARS and six Uragan rockets and destroying 46 enemy drones, the Defense Ministry said in a statement.
"Air defenses downed an Su-27 aircraft of the Ukrainian Air Force near the Velikoalexandrovka settlement in the Dnepropetrovsk Region. Over the past day, 16 HIMARS rockets and six Uragan rockets were intercepted," the statement reads.
As many as 46 Ukrainian drones were destroyed near Grakovo in the Kharkov Region, Zaliman and Novosyolovskoye in the Lugansk People’s Republic, Volnovakha and Novomikhailovka in the Donetsk People’s Republic, and Staraya Zbruyevka and Vasilyevka in the Kherson Region.
According to the Defense Ministry, a total of 565 planes, 263 helicopters, 10,318 drones, 445 missile systems, 14,423 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 1,194 multiple rocket launchers, 7,589 field artillery systems and mortars, as well as 16,925 special military motor vehicles, have been destroyed since the start of Russia’s special military operation.

bormotello

Reaction score
Last edited:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Detonation of ammo depot in Kharkov after Russian missile set it on fire
Ukrainian propaganda channels are posting a short version of this video to make the impression that it explosion after a Russian missile

View: https://t.me/boris_rozhin/108239

The lad wasn't expecting that.

Chipping away at the munition stocks will be slowing things down on the front, especially if NATO hasn't the resources to replace them. Major wars are all about manufacturing capacity and the west has been exposed as having lost this race.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
The lad wasn't expecting that.

Chipping away at the munition stocks will be slowing things down on the front, especially if NATO hasn't the resources to replace them. Major wars are all about manufacturing capacity and the west has been exposed as having lost this race.
Shock and Awe doesn't cut it in this conflict.
This is the full twelve rounds.
And the Ukrainian civilians are taking a lot of the impacts unfortunately in this case.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Shock and Awe doesn't cut it in this conflict.
This is the full twelve rounds.
And the Ukrainian civilians are taking a lot of the impacts unfortunately in this case.
Yep, its descended into a long hard slog with the reappearance of trench warfare, something which was meant to have been banished to antiquity.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom