Ukraine.

valamhic

Reaction score
It has plenty of troops and they are real troops, not concert party troops. No on in America or Europe want to join up.

valamhic

Reaction score

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
It has plenty of troops and they are real troops, not concert party troops. No on in America or Europe want to join up.
Zitler is kidnapping children and sending them straight to the front lines to be slaughtered
Some weirdos get pleasure watching young kids suffer.

valamhic

Reaction score
The Americans warned its people to stay away from concert halls before the Moscow attack.

How did they know it was about to happen if they did not organise it?

Kangal

New
Reaction score
The Americans warned its people to stay away from concert halls before the Moscow attack.

How did they know it was about to happen if they did not organise it?
Because they were monitoring ISIS communications.

As did the Iranians.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Or how the NATO terrorists blew up Nord Stream causing the greatest man-made environmental disaster since chernobyl, ironically enough.....
No wonder St. Greta has disappeared.
Didn’t she get herself conveniently arrested a few days ago?
No bad publicity an all that!

Kangal

New
Reaction score

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
What grief?

Houthi rebels have launched more than 40 attacks on commercial ships in the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden since November.

This is why Russia shit a brick about Aegis Ashore coming to Europe.
Sure but my original major point obviously still stands
Notably - 15 Aircraft carriers etc etc are sitting ducks, unfortunately for all concerned in the war.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score

Houthi rebels have launched more than 40 attacks on commercial ships in the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden since November.

Notably - 15 Aircraft carriers etc etc are sitting ducks, unfortunately for all concerned in the war.
Multibillion floating liabilities when dealing with peer adversary situation conflicts.
Everything has changed in the last decade.

Kangal

New
Reaction score

And hit one undefended commercial ship I think.

Not really as they would be constantly on the move, covered by Aegis guided, Standard missiles (or for the British, Aster), and point defense missiles.

If Aegis was useless, I'm not sure why the Russians freaked out about it? The answer is that it works really well.

The main weapons against the Russian Black Sea fleet have been sea drones. AFU missile attacks have been against Russia ships in anchor or drydock at harbour. The one exception was Moskva. That was early in the war when it was cruising near the Ukrainian coast due to an abundance of overconfidence.

Sea drones are definitely the weapon that has people sitting up and worrying.

View: https://youtu.be/QX68_FZl8UE?si=OaXEpBR9qxCRCx7g

Last edited:

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
And hit one undefended commercial ship I think.

Not really as they would be constantly on the move, covered by Aegis guided, Standard missiles (or for the British, Aster), and point defense missiles.

If Aegis was useless, I'm not sure why the Russians freaked out about it? The answer is that it works really well.

The main weapons against the Russian Black Sea fleet have been sea drones. AFU missile attacks have been against Russia ships in anchor at harbour. The one exception was Moskva. That was early in the war when it was cruising near the Ukrainian coast due to an abundance of overconfidence.

Sea drones are definitely the weapon that has people sitting up and worrying.

View: https://youtu.be/QX68_FZl8UE?si=OaXEpBR9qxCRCx7g

Yeah sure, I'm not arguing against what you suggest in regard to very effective Nato capabilities with top weaponry & Drones.
It's just that it's a bit of a stalemate tit for tat situation and then when mentioning the Notable aircraft carriers and other craft . . . . It's sitting ducks for all concerned sailing on the Black Sea is all.

Regarding the Red Sea, it may be under allied control now but the point was that a much lesser equipped force punched way above their weight against western might.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom