Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
You are another liar.

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
You are another liar.
Q: Can foreign nationals move to one of Irelands offshore islands?
A: Our Living Islands does not include any proposals or schemes to facilitate immigration or
resettlement to Ireland’s offshore islands and therefore the residency requirements are the same as
the rest of Ireland. Information regarding immigration and residency can be found at;

Wolf

Reaction score
A: Our Living Islands does not include any proposals or schemes to facilitate immigration or
resettlement to Ireland’s offshore islands and therefore the residency requirements are the same as
the rest of Ireland. Information regarding immigration and residency can be found at;
Fuck off you clown.
Take the other wanker with ya.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Blah blah blah Sir.

Are you Stevie Wonder.

Ukrainians can not financially survive on these islands because the islanders themselves can't.

So ALL THEIR NEEDS ARE PAID FOR.

Now no more waffle or spin on this thread in someone's blog.

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
Blah blah blah Sir.

Are you Stevie Wonder.

Ukrainians can not financially survive on these islands because the islanders themselves can't.

So ALL THEIR NEEDS ARE PAID FOR.

Now no more waffle or spin on this thread in someone's blog.

So we've moved completely away from €80,000 for Indians to relocate in Ireland?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
More like 800000 because foreigners will be paid forever to be on the islands.
No.

Anyone who is currently and permanently resident in Ireland.
Like say Indians

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Skin the Goat is spinning lies of course and should be thread banned.

Not only are the Indians alerted to this insanity but it is open to any nationality so expect plenty of riff raff making their wat to get this free $90000.

As can be seen, it is being pushed big time in India so expect cheap curry meals.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Absolutely, and very much so not offered to Irish people. I think many Irish people would jump at that offer, why not, they could speak Irish too which would be a big bonus, but nobody is going to give them that money.

K

Kangal

No.

Anyone who is currently and permanently resident in Ireland.
Also they first have to purchase and own a property on one of the islands. The building must have been constructed before 1993 and been vacant for a minimum of two years. You can imagine how much work would need to go into a house like that.

free and clean

Reaction score
So much for enhanced policing of Dublin, I was in O'Connell Street last night at 11pm and not one cop to be seen anywhere. Maybe they were on a tea break.
I hope you made it out okay from that rancid shithole. Every time I go there I feel more depressed: the gangs of Roma, obnoxious loudmouths from the four corners of the world, junkies injecting themselves openly in the street.

And it's the main thoroughfare?

What a country.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I hope you made it out okay from that rancid shithole. Every time I go there I feel more depressed: the gangs of Roma, obnoxious loudmouths from the four corners of the world, junkies injecting themselves openly in the street.

And it's the main thoroughfare?

What a country.
Time For, Irish Revolution.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Absolutely, and very much so not offered to Irish people. I think many Irish people would jump at that offer, why not, they could speak Irish too which would be a big bonus, but nobody is going to give them that money.
Absolutely no irish need apply. If they do then they need to have all the fine print covered and it takes For Never.

But an Indian, well then Leo is no longer irish but an angel ndian like the auld lad and come one come all.

Ireland truly is scam central of the Universe.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom