Death threats to Irish People by migrant

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
He is going after the healy raes and that gaa fool in kerry.

I wonder what happened to belgrade btw.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Wouldn't you just love to see this vile creatures unskilled and uneducated ass booted on to a plane back to his shithole country , with him screaming and begging to stay

willow

Reaction score
Saw that earlier. He sounds pished. But it is a good example what we have to endure here in our bigger towns. I used to enjoy the National Park. After encountering a horde of them as a lone female I no longer go. Ugly story. I stay in areas off the beaten track with locals living nearby. This county is huge and there are very few gardai - this used to work when it was us amongst ourselves, but with savages like this - the high trust society is gone. I am back on big city mode, and all doors are locked these days.
Anything I'd like to see happen to this evil sob and all of his ilk would get me kicked off here. So I'm saying nothing🤢

willow

Reaction score
Wouldn't you just love to see this vile creatures unskilled and uneducated ass booted on to a plane back to his shithole country , with him screaming and begging to stay
There is a simple solution. No welfare of any kind for 5 years. Full stop. Only a free ticket out.
That would work if the WEF traitor puppets weren't running things intentionally into the ground.

Reactions: jpc

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Saw that earlier. He sounds pished. But it is a good example what we have to endure here in our bigger towns. I used to enjoy the National Park. After encountering a horde of them as a lone female I no longer go. Ugly story. I stay in areas off the beaten track with locals living nearby. This county is huge and there are very few gardai - this used to work when it was us amongst ourselves, but with savages like this - the high trust society is gone. I am back on big city mode, and all doors are locked these days.
Anything I'd like to see happen to this evil sob and all of his ilk would get me kicked off here. So I'm saying nothing🤢
Say whatever you feel like. If it s a problem a mod might delete but the idea of this place is to give people in your situation(everyone) a bit of moral support at least.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom