Derek Holland compared to "Tommy Robinson" and Ann Maire Waters.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Derek Holland was a major figure in the "Far Right" in England in the 1980s and 1990s. Like "Tommy Robinson" and Ann Maire Waters by blood he was Gaelic Irish but in many ways they are radical opposite. Derek Holland though the son of immigrants was into a mythopoetic romantic English Nationalism of a particularly English English Catholic and Anglican Ritualist type while they are into Britishness (my mum in law who admires Derek Holland and has the same type of English Nationalism trolls my sister about the fact that indigenous English Christians are most likely to identify as English and not British and Ulster Prods are united with brown skinned Muslims as the most likely to see themselves simply as "British"). Derek Holland admired the Iranian revolutionary government and especially Ruhollah Khomeini, Ghaddafi as much as Tadgh did and Hezbollah before it became trendy so you could not call him an "Islamophobe" exactly. Derek Holland was a pious Catholic while "Tommy"/Stephen and Ann Maire are Godless degenerates, and Ann Maire Waters in particular is the type of aggressive secularist Gael I really dislike. Derek Holland really loathed Jews and sexual deviants (I personally like Jews but I do not think anyone's messing should be tolerated) while as those are the two groups that both "Tommy" and Am Maire believe being critical of is the definition of being savage.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom