Farage says he might have to leave UK, bank accounts closed and nobody will open any news ones

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Be surprised if Nigel doesn't have a cheeky Swiss account

Wolf

Reaction score

View: https://youtu.be/EVBFMp4JW-s

This is how they want to silence all those who speak out.

Tate
Farage
Tommy Robinson

And lots more, coming to Ireland very soon.

And Blueshirt McEntee's 'Hate Speech' laws mean ya won't be able to speak out about it.
We are living in Naziesque times in a upsidedown and backward world.

Wolf

Reaction score
Thats the Truth,

The Left are the real Fascists.
The RTE 'scandal' is the headline for over a week now as the fascists use it as cover to progress their law to silence opposition.

FFG/SF and the leftards fully support Zitler in Ukraine as he bans/jails all opposition political parties, refuses to call elections, imprisons priests, closes down churches and bans books written in Russian.

The left truly are the fascists.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The RTE 'scandal' is the headline for over a week now as the fascists use it as cover to progress their law to silence opposition.

FFG/SF and the leftards fully support Zitler in Ukraine as he bans/jails all opposition political parties, refuses to call elections, imprisons priests, closes down churches and bans books written in Russian.

The left truly are the fascists.
It provided a great opportunity for LV to put the cops onto RTE at today's summit of EU shotcallers

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Farage has agreed to do I'm a celebrity get me out of here :oops: Richard tice is presenting the show in Nigel's absence

I think it's a huge mistake ....... Galloway big brother level mistake.....Nigel's angle is of course he will encourage controversial political discussions with these people , but it will be lined up to do Nigel up like a kipper

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Farage has agreed to do I'm a celebrity get me out of here :oops: Richard tice is presenting the show in Nigel's absence

I think it's a huge mistake ....... Galloway big brother level mistake.....Nigel's angle is of course he will encourage controversial political discussions with these people , but it will be lined up to do Nigel up like a kipper
It's some Gamble for Nigel Farage.

ITV / And ITV's Political Connections will do everything they can to Destroy Nigel Farage.

How these shows are Edited and Manipulated = = Can Make or Break any-one taking part ! ! !

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score

free and clean

Reaction score

Hard to turn down 1.5 million.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
This laughable gypsy doesn't want farage "fun washed" :LOL:

Nigel Farage is deeply divisive. Why is his reputation being fun-washed on I’m a Celebrity?​

Zoe Williams
Some Non Entity Lefty attempting to run down Nigel Farage = = The Cheek of that Non Entity ! !

Popular Threads

Top Bottom