General Chat For All To Read.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Time for a new chat thread for general banter for public consumption. Whatever is on your mind but it must not be problematic for the site. Anyone that abuses that or is abusive to others will just be removed. Thank you and off we go.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
20230709_090036.jpg

I am working. Otherwise I would be going to a classic car meet in Dedham today

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Really?? In Ballyer? Those old working class areas are still largely majority Irish.

Might go up and talk to some of the residents there to get a feel for the place.
We saw a video recently of "flat cap" beating the face off a negro asylum scammer at ballyfermot bus stop

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230709-233118_Duolingo.jpg

I am pleased with my progress in Spanish. I expect to be conversational by year end. I might then live for a couple of months in a spanish country to practice. I will get away from the cold.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Sir, we had a thought of the day thread which I figured was pretty good.

Why did you can it?

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I checked to see if a certain motor-bike name had been suspended by the BBC in lieu of recent revelations and it seems that that motor-bike name has been suspended by the BBC.

I wonder when that motor-bike name will be visiting Ireland again.

I just googled that motor-bike name and BBC suspension.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I don't think its that person, if you google a certain presenter on Twitter, the one that is also trending their is an image of him showing off his arse to the camera!

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I don't think its that person, if you google a certain presenter on Twitter, the one that is also trending their is an image of him showing off his arse to the camera!
Is that picture real and if so why is he not sacked.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Is that picture real and if so why is he not sacked.
From a legal point of view, if it's the same image (one with the arse), I doubt that on its own is enough to sack someone. For all we know that image is stolen and published online. It could be totally innocent and an image shared between himself and his wife.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
From a legal point of view, if it's the same image (one with the arse), I doubt that on its own is enough to sack someone. For all we know that image is stolen and published online. It could be totally innocent and an image shared between himself and his wife.
against the law for any under 18 to make and distribute a sexual image

Popular Threads

Top Bottom