RIP Ava

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Little Ava - may her soul rest in the arms of Christ - was shot up with that poison and developed Stage 4 ovarian cancer within WEEKS at the age of 13. 13. The father said in an interview with Philip that they ran genetic tests and the cause wasn't some gene defect.
This is monstrous. Monstrous. The poor child, the most painful way to go imaginable. This is a disease of older women, unusual in the under 40s. She died less than a year after receiving this substance.
And still silence in the medical community, Women's groups the Judiciary.
How many Avas and Brians are there out there. Excess mortality? Silence.😡😡😡😡
i looked at that video and the way she worked --you had to give the tile a good strong slap with the flat of your hand to embed it onto the glue --your head had to be seeing the tile grip the glue --too timid no grip too strong a broken tile --she did it-- she knew ----she could see what she was supposed to do , it cant be taught and very few have it upstairs --- she had it --what a loss of a lovely smiling person .
i am rarely really moved by a death as i keep myself on a sort of a leash but this young person got to me .

willow

Reaction score
i looked at that video and the way she worked --you had to give the tile a good strong slap with the flat of your hand to embed it onto the glue --your head had to be seeing the tile grip the glue --too timid no grip too strong a broken tile --she did it-- she knew ----she could see what she was supposed to do , it cant be taught and very few have it upstairs --- she had it --what a loss of a lovely smiling person .
i am rarely really moved by a death as i keep myself on a sort of a leash but this young person got to me .
Yes. And to think of all the other damaged and dead children. For decades. All the IQ points lost due to sky high aluminium in the devil soup. All the ingenuity and moral fortitude destroyed from day 1 with the garbage they call Vitamin K shot. No wonder people cannot think any longer.
I wish I had known back when. I would have never consented to any of it. We were all gaslit by fear of disease into their medical (hah!) model.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom