The Kalergi Plan

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
The Kalergi Conspiracy Theory.

According to this theory, the European Union (EU) is secretly pursuing a plan known as the "Kalergi Plan" to destroy European culture and promote racial mixing through mass immigration.

The origins of the Kalergi Conspiracy Theory can be traced back to the work of Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi, an Austrian-Japanese diplomat and politician who lived in the early 20th century. Kalergi was the founder of the pan-European movement, an organization dedicated to promoting European unity and cooperation. He is widely credited with being the visionary behind the idea of a united Europe and is considered a pioneering figure in the development of the EU.

However, the Kalergi Conspiracy Theory has distorted and misinterpreted Kalergi's ideas and goals. According to this theory, the EU is deliberately pursuing the goals of the pan-European movement to destroy European culture and promote racial mixing. Proponents of this theory assert that mass immigration is being encouraged by the EU as part of a plot to create a "Eurabia", a homogeneous and multicultural society that would lead to the eventual extinction of European culture and identity.

There are several key elements of the Kalergi Conspiracy Theory that are worth examining in more detail. First, the theory claims that the EU is pursuing a secret and sinister agenda to destroy European culture and promote racial mixing.

Second, the theory claims that mass immigration is being encouraged by the EU as part of this secret agenda.

Third, the theory claims that the goal of the EU is to create a "Eurabia", a homogeneous and multicultural society that would lead to the eventual extinction of European culture and identity.

Today Ireland and many countries across Europe are witnessing mass immigration, countries such as Ireland are already on the path to having 1 million people, not of natural Irish ancestry living here, thus you have to wonder if the Conspiracy THeory is becoming a reality.

Has the plan simply been promoted as the Great Reset?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Time to have everyone at least to hear the term. Signs should be made with the single word Kalergi on them.

Then people would wonder.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I'm not so sure, I think the word is to easily confuse with Calgary, the idea of the Great Reset resonates more, and it ultimately includes the Kalergi plan.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I'm not so sure, I think the word is to easily confuse with Calgary, the idea of the Great Reset resonates more, and it ultimately includes the Kalergi plan.
The religious word, not the city on canada.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyway, it depends on who you're talking to. If you mention the Kalergi Plan or even The Great Replacement to a shitlib anti-white, they'll just slap "conspiracy theory" at the end of it and switch their brain from standby to completely off.

With a shitlib anti-white I would just stick to empirical, observable facts. They haven't got much (anything) if they can't call it a conspiracy theory.

Fine Gael came out with an official program openly stating that they want to massively, massively increase the size of the population over the next fifty years which obviously means mass immigration on an even greater scale as they are doing everything they can to increase the indigenous demographic crisis. That is a real thing and not a conspiracy theory.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, that can still be described as a conspiracy theory:

A conspiracy theory is an explanation for an event or situation that asserts the existence of a conspiracy by powerful and sinister groups, often political in motivation,[3][4][5] when other explanations are more probable.[3][6][7]

But it is not a theory- it is publicly documented beyond dispute. Also if something is out in the open it is hardly a conspiracy is it?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
But it is not a theory- it is publicly documented beyond dispute. Also if something is out in the open it is hardly a conspiracy is it?
Oh, I agree it's happening, the problem I feel is that even though it's literally happening in real-time, it's hard to demonstrate this to those who refuse to listen.

On a broader question, can it even be stopped?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Ha. I've written many posts about this (see roc's infamous Great Replacement Theory thread on P.Isles) and some people may think I'm nitpicking but I really don't think I am.

A 'conspiracy theory' means that there's some shadowy force behind it, acting for nefarious reasons.
It's only a conspiracy until it's proven to be real or false!

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, I agree it's happening, the problem I feel is that even though it's literally happening in real-time, it's hard to demonstrate this to those who refuse to listen.

On a broader question, can it even be stopped?

Well in the case of the UK and Italy it has been significantly slowed down.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
See: Great Replacement Celebration Parallax

"The Kalgeri Plan" is a conspiracy theory- and one proven false as even The Occidental Observer admitted (Count Kalgeri did not actually write what is claimed he wrote)- while as the Great Replacement thing is a description of a phenomena. The reason that the latter gets called a conspiracy theory is because it is mixed up in a lot of people's minds with the "The Kalgeri Plan" theory.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom