šŸ¦  Covid 19 Vaccine Thread šŸ’‰

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
LOL, It really was some Scamdemic!!!!:)

Remember our Aer Lingus 'heroes' flying to China to bring home planeloads of this shite?
All at minus 80deg C, what ever happened to that malarky?

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
From Delingpole Substackā€¦ā€¦..ā€¦ā€¦..

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.
But if you havenā€™t already booked your trip, youā€™ve probably missed your chance. Hereā€™s some worrying news from the well-informed Sasha Latypova.

Due Diligence and Art
Message from AirBnB: expect governments' restricting travel after June 6, 2024.
Hope everyone survived the solar apoc-eclipse on Monday. This is a quick post to report on an interesting email I received on April 6 from AirBnB: Weā€™re updating our Extenuating Circumstances Policy and changing its name to make it easier to understandā€¦
Read more
20 days ago Ā· 565 likes Ā· 321 comments Ā· Sasha Latypova
Turns out that AirBnB have announced a change in their terms and conditions from June 6, 2024.

Sasha writes: ā€œIt seems that the insurance policies of the corporations are being revised to anticipate large-scale government actions, couched as ā€œweather eventsā€. It looks like new lockdowns for whatever pretenses are expected starting after June 6.This is why this policy update reads like: ā€œyou might not be able to travel for your booked vacation, but if you are already somewhere, you will be allowed to return homeā€.

Yup. Makes sense. AirBnB would know because like all big tech they are in on the game. If I had to hazard a guess as to what excuse they will use - and the list of options is endless: the war the Israeli regime are currently trying to engineer with Iran; a new ā€˜pandemicā€™; etc - it would be the sudden ā€˜discoveryā€™ that air travel is dangerously affecting the weather. ā€˜Contrailsā€™, we will learn, may well be responsible for the clouds that have blanketed us all winter and for the rain that has rendered much farmland unworkable.

The brainwashed masses, of course, will swallow it

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
From Delingpole Substackā€¦ā€¦..ā€¦ā€¦..

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.
But if you havenā€™t already booked your trip, youā€™ve probably missed your chance. Hereā€™s some worrying news from the well-informed Sasha Latypova.

Due Diligence and Art
Message from AirBnB: expect governments' restricting travel after June 6, 2024.
Hope everyone survived the solar apoc-eclipse on Monday. This is a quick post to report on an interesting email I received on April 6 from AirBnB: Weā€™re updating our Extenuating Circumstances Policy and changing its name to make it easier to understandā€¦
Read more
20 days ago Ā· 565 likes Ā· 321 comments Ā· Sasha Latypova
Turns out that AirBnB have announced a change in their terms and conditions from June 6, 2024.

Sasha writes: ā€œIt seems that the insurance policies of the corporations are being revised to anticipate large-scale government actions, couched as ā€œweather eventsā€. It looks like new lockdowns for whatever pretenses are expected starting after June 6.This is why this policy update reads like: ā€œyou might not be able to travel for your booked vacation, but if you are already somewhere, you will be allowed to return homeā€.

Yup. Makes sense. AirBnB would know because like all big tech they are in on the game. If I had to hazard a guess as to what excuse they will use - and the list of options is endless: the war the Israeli regime are currently trying to engineer with Iran; a new ā€˜pandemicā€™; etc - it would be the sudden ā€˜discoveryā€™ that air travel is dangerously affecting the weather. ā€˜Contrailsā€™, we will learn, may well be responsible for the clouds that have blanketed us all winter and for the rain that has rendered much farmland unworkable.

The brainwashed masses, of course, will swallow it
So that would be both the insurance companies and Airbandb in on it. And if they know then word will have leaked out to the airline companies who are hardly likely to throw in the towel without some form of protest and demands to see the science.

Also, there is growing scepticism over climate change, the opposition is already there, unlike Covid which was dropped on us without warning. Not everybody is going to be swallowing it this time round.

Iā€™ll reserve judgement on this one for now.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
But if they could energise somehow the climate scam it would be great from their point of view, bounce people into the 'smart cities' soon?

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
So that would be both the insurance companies and Airbandb in on it. And if they know then word will have leaked out to the airline companies who are hardly likely to throw in the towel without some form of protest and demands to see the science.

Also, there is growing scepticism over climate change, the opposition is already there, unlike Covid which was dropped on us without warning. Not everybody is going to be swallowing it this time round.

Iā€™ll reserve judgement on this one for now.
Delingpole has a tendency to go off the deep on stuff. Interesting to note and watch what happens on this. I doubt if they could sell lock-downs ever again, short of a nuke going off somewhere. I doubt if 'climate' would be enough or a new pandemic.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
What about widespread earthquakes, claiming that that is caused by climate change?

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
What about widespread earthquakes, claiming that that is caused by climate change?
Just after talking to the Mrs about holidays and I had suggested northern Italy and she's reluctant because they'd have had serious earthquakes in recent years. She even said it was unusual for them to happen there. But already they had her scared off going to that country for that reason. Istanbul was out too for the same reason. FFS. You might be onto to something.

Wolf

Closed Account
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Remember when supermarkets would have "do not buy" yellow tape around products such as socks and notepads? Yes that actually happened
I remember going to Home Store & More to buy a kitchen clock and all the clocks were taped off and was told they couldn't sell clocks, so I went next door to Woodies and bought it there.

I also remember going to Woodies in Drogheda with my then 9 year old daughter but she wasn't allowed in.

I also remember how within a day of Varadkars national address on the Friday how every shop and public space was plastered with 2 meter signs and all that other ConVid shite that remained in place for years.

Sure it wasn't planned at all at all.....

Never forget what those sub-human bastards did to us.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I remember going to Home Store & More to buy a kitchen clock and all the clocks were taped off and was told they couldn't sell clocks, so I went next door to Woodies and bought it there.

I also remember going to Woodies in Drogheda with my then 9 year old daughter but she wasn't allowed in.

I also remember how within a day of Varadkars national address on the Friday how every shop and public space was plastered with 2 meter signs and all that other ConVid shite that remained in place for years.

Sure it wasn't planned at all at all.....

Never forget what those sub-human bastards did to us.
It was also remarkable how there were ample supplies of perspex to shield shop counters and tills. Where did all that suddenly appear from?

Tiger

Reaction score
IMG_1825.jpeg

Top Bottom