AARON BUSHNELL RIP

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
He is not famous in Kilkenny? Yeah.. but he is famous amongst the fat blue haired trans brigade on Twitter. And if one of those creatures set themselves on fire, they'd be still burning.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
i am home on Sunday and if you and yours are near kilkenny i would like to meet and give you some lunch .
i do not live in kilkenny but not too far away .

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Sparks have you got the actual immolation video please?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
That's no good Sir. Can you get it up on a different platform?

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Yes Myles. But it's on Telegram.

So this will have to do for you -

View attachment 4887
i reported this as THE DEATH BY SUICIDE OF A MAN IS BEING MOCKED .
i don't expect the person posting to change or to cope with his actions in any meaningful way --but the Irish do not mock the dead or those who give their lives for others when ordered to bomb their women and children ,
as they are USA air-force personnel who have just being served with orders to go to Israel and murder .

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
i reported this as THE DEATH BY SUICIDE OF A MAN IS BEING MOCKED .
i don't expect the person posting to change or to cope with his actions in any meaningful way --but the Irish do not mock the dead or those who give their lives for others when ordered to bomb their women and children ,
as they are USA air-force personnel who have just being served with orders to go to Israel and murder .
Auld lad its clear this young man's death has affected you and it's understandable , if I had of met that fella on that street in Washington with a selfie stick and smelled that petrol I'd have took him to the ground .....all I can say is everybody knows this country isn't down for any warmongering......this country rightly despises the state of Israel and always has , and the feeling is 100% mutual ........we serve neither king nor kaiser but Ireland......Israelis are wasting western aid workers now Aussies , these rat fuck are 8 million people surrounded by 300 -350 million arabs ......what they are doing now exactly they same will be done to them , every single one of them will be put to the sea

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Mod warning- I deleted a post here made in extremely bad taste.

Please try to appreciate the gravity of the matter in the OP and behave on this thread accordingly.

Thnaks.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Described by his air force colleagues as the ---kindest --most decent --silliest guy in the world .
Aaron Bushnell was described by the air-force as a senior air-force member,
he left his humble possessions ---mainly beers in his fridge to his colleagues and his cat to his next door neighbor .
this most humble man filled a coffee flask with petrol and went to Washington DC to the Israeli embassy in his air force fatigues took off his hat and doused himself with petrol and filmed his own death,
his sacrifice was for the people of Gaza he stated on camera and he screamed FREE PALESTINE as he burned --as he clearly believed this sacrifice was the best he could do for them as he questioned all Americans on his Facebook page "" what would you do if you were alive during slavery "" .
i can view his sacrifice on Al Jazeera .
the western media were fascinating in their treatment of him -- all the real madness-- all the support for the now famine in Gaza is emerging .
some media referenced mental illness and gave much of their coverage to help pages for those suffering various mental conditions despite no evidence in his military or private or public record of any mental illness .
large sums were spent quickly going back to his babyhood in a desperate effort to find anything which could label him insane-- they found for a brief period his parents belonged to a christian charismatic church and this was quickly seized upon and attacked and the structure of the attack became a trial of this NOW lunatic church and more than once the now oft repeated statements that nobody was prepared to give a statement to defend this NOW CULT no longer a church were made .
There were no trials of the Israelis or of the Americans who have given for free thousands of tons of their special and very expensive 2000 lbs bombs designed to level civilian cities -- a clear war crime .
you don't die when you burn your self to death in America you are lynched by every disgusting shill for Israel repeatably for days after --it takes a long time to die in the mighty US of a A when all you own is your morals a cat and a few beers in your fridge.

It is very possible that he knew things that are impossible for the general public to find out and that is why he acted the way he did.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Miss, Aul Lad said he watched the man's death on Al Jazeera.

Why won't he provide the link?

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
The attention seeker sought attention, but of course the proviso is that it must be the right type of attention? Fuck off. If he had killed himself in private nobody would say anything, but instead we have these fundamentalist pricks like Aul Lad insisting we treat this Bushnell fool as some Martyr for Islam. Again, fuck off. This is not Saudi Arabia just yet.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom