After banning Baptist Ministers and persecuting Enoch Burke the Free State looks like it is going to begin on Traditional Catholics.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I have strong disagreements with the SSPX but I think a lot of the work they have done has been not just praise worthy but also neccessary and I even have a sneaking regard for Bishop Richard Williamson. I don't feel or think the same at all towards "Tradition Family Property" however that is besides the point because they are being attacked here for being integrally Catholic so against the homosexualists and the Freemasons I support them. I also support Baptists against the same. Ultimately I think they want any public or maybe even private expression of Christianity that has any substance to it to be made illegal.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
I have strong disagreements with the SSPX but I think a lot of the work they have done has been not just praise worthy but also neccessary and I even have a sneaking regard for Bishop Richard Williamson. I don't feel or think the same at all towards "Tradition Family Property" however that is besides the point because they are being attacked here for being integrally Catholic so against the homosexualists and the Freemasons I support them. I also support Baptists against the same. Ultimately I think they want any public or maybe even private expression of Christianity that has any substance to it to be made illegal.

The journal. Ie
The click bait propaganda artists of the media.
Approved progressive types and views on all things official.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
The RC Church, for all her corrupt membership, is the one and openly targeted organization, that has historically been able to resist the eschatological Kabbalistic inversion of cultural and social norms.

There is an old saying - 'As goes the Church, so goes the World'

The open, official and public inversion of society we are currently enduring is directly correlated to the infiltration and corruption of the current status quo in the RC Church. This will change for the better, eventually. But for now, we have much to endure.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

valamhic

Reaction score
Sunak in Britain is abandoning the green craic and I would not be surprised if he tackles the left next.

valamhic

Reaction score

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Catherine Martin has welcomed a probe into why the National Stadium was used by a Christian group to hold a meeting.
The united church of gospel singers on tour or perhaps a record breaking choir performance of ave maria.

I await Ms Martin's probe into why Croke Park was used by Muslims to celebrate Eid these last few years.
Sure any aul popmusic act can use croker against the wishes of the residents & licensing.
Has there been trouble with the croker muslims? Residents complain, just asking?

tldr

Reaction score
Well, I think that while Burke is not tactically gifted there is some merit to his objections. For example, take a look at developments in Canada - these are waypoints for the educational system further along this path.

'There are some speech/actions that members may not know could result in discipline in Limestone District School Board (LDSB) worksites. In other jurisdictions, such as the U.S.A or the U.K. (who’s media many consume) some of this speech is allowed whereas some is not allowed in Ontario, and members may not know this. We have asked the Board to inform staff of what speech cannot be said in Ontario and/or the LDSB and they have indicated they are working on this. In the absence of this training, below are some examples of speech and/or actions that if uttered/performed in a worksite could result in discipline.
  • The opinion that women who have gone through male puberty should not participate in women’s sport;
  • The opinion that women who have male reproductive organs (ex. a penis) may make some women uncomfortable in change rooms or washrooms;
  • The notion that there are only two genders;
  • Disagreement that someone could be born in the wrong body or that we all have a ‘gender-soul’;
  • The idea that keeping secrets from parents/guardians is bad;
  • Using many euphemisms and idioms such as: “long time no see”, “I’d get lynched”, “blind spot”, “hit it out of the park”, “no can do”, etc..;
  • Words that center out a student such as: “get off your phone”, “pull your hoody down”, “why are you thirty (30) minutes late”, “what is the answer to this question”, etc…;
  • Sharing with parents anything about a student not directly related to the curriculum you are teaching: (examples: “congratulations on your child being in the school play”, “I saw your child snorting a white powder”, “your child was vaping in my class”, etc…);
  • Referring to a person using labels: (examples: don’t’ label someone as “deaf” but rather as “a person who is experiencing hearing impairment”, don’t label someone a “murderer” but rather “a person who experienced ending another person’s life”);
  • Gendered language such as: “boys and girls” or “guys” or “ladies and gentlemen”;
  • Saying ‘Aboriginal’ since the prefix ‘ab’ means ‘non’ and could be interpreted to mean “non-original” to Turtle Island;
  • Teaching certain topics in Indigenous Art (NAC) or Indigenous English (NBE) if you are not Indigenous: examples: the Medicine Wheel, Getting to know our Plant relatives, corn mat weaving, Getting to know the Harvest Moon, beading, etc;
  • Supporting a so-called “right wing” political view (example: Parental rights);
  • The idea that certain cultural practices are superior to others (examples: The Scientific Method is superior to other ways of knowing, Western Law is superior to Sharia Law, etc…);'
Kingston union warns teachers they can be disciplined for “right-wing” views, saying “boys and girls” - True North

'There's a bill in the New York State Assembly to legally permit medical procedures on minors without parental consent. They've also changed the decision maker from physician to practitioner.

Democrat lawmakers in New York State are pushing new legislation that will allow for children to be vaccinated or put through surgical procedures without their parents’ consent.

The lawmakers behind deeply misleading legislation argue that minors should be able to make their own decisions about medical treatments.

However, it has long been established in law that children are not able to consent for themselves and, as such, their parents must make decisions on a number of issues for them.

The legislation would allow any child or teen under 18 to seek out and consent to medical treatment — including vaccines, dental procedures, hospitalization, and even surgery.

They would be able to do so without parental consent as long as the minor appears to have the mental capacity to make that decision.

Assembly Bill A6761, introduced by New York Assemblymember Karines Reyes (D-Bronx), also would allow Medicaid funds to pay for procedures and drugs administered to children.

Michael Kane, a New York resident and founder of Teachers For Choice, agreed.

“It’s a complete lie to say the bill applies only to homeless children or runaways — and it’s a dangerous one,” Kane said.'

New York Moves to Begin Vaccinating Children Without Parental Consent - Slay News

Here are some changes in this bill.

Section 5.
HOWEVER, A CHILD WHO MAY GIVE EFFECTIVE CONSENT TO
MEDICAL, DENTAL, HEALTH, AND HOSPITAL SERVICES PURSUANT TO THIS SECTION
MAY GIVE SUCH CONSENT TO THEIR OWN IMMUNIZATION, AND THE CONSENT OF NO
OTHER PERSON SHALL BE NECESSARY

Section 8.
ANY PERSON, INCLUDING A MINOR, WHO COMPREHENDS THE NEED FOR, THE
NATURE OF, AND THE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE RISKS AND BENEFITS INVOLVED IN
ANY CONTEMPLATED MEDICAL, DENTAL, HEALTH, AND/OR HOSPITAL SERVICES, AND
ANY ALTERNATIVES THERETO, MAY GIVE EFFECTIVE CONSENT TO SUCH SERVICES
FOR THEMSELF, AND THE CONSENT OF NO OTHER PERSON SHALL BE NECESSARY
. THE
COMMISSIONER IS AUTHORIZED TO PROMULGATE RULES AND REGULATIONS NECESSARY
TO EFFECTUATE THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SUBDIVISION.

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2023/A6761

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Gemma protested and for some reason O'Dwyer (formerly of the National Party) went and squealed on her to the pigs.

That's why I don't trust that fat bastard since Sir.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Gemma protested and for some reason O'Dwyer (formerly of the National Party) went and squealed on her to the pigs.

That's why I don't trust that fat bastard since Sir.

Are you serious?

I think she was wrong to protest it but I also would be angered by someone touting to the Garda over it.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom