Are women rejecting the idea of partnering with men?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Yes, women prefer their own feminine world, they simply don't need or want a man.😢

A women’s only nightclub which aims to create a safe space for women in Dublin was first launched on 23 June at Workman’s Cellar.
The nightclub event which is solely for women, women-identifying and non-binary individuals, expects to see more events soon with an announcement coming on Friday.

Meg Bergin is the founder and organiser of The Girl’s Room and says that the idea came to her in January, “I had the idea initially following multiple incidents regarding women’s safety in nightlife and everyday life in Ireland,” she said.

She said that friends of hers have experienced being spiked and have been harassed on nights out, herself included. “Our message is not that all men are dangerous, our message is not that we hate men, I have a lot of loving and inspirational men in my life that I’m so grateful for,” she said.

Bergin explained that it’s more so about the outlet the space creates, which she said is very healing for women because they can feel safe and express themselves freely.

Bergin said that she knows the solution is not to isolate women from society but wanted to create a space where women of all backgrounds could express themselves freely in a safer environment. Bergin said it was important to counter feelings of anxiety and fear that women experience.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Men were doing it before women.

Yes, and the women don't like it, wouldn't accept it . . .

Screen%20Shot%202019-08-23%20at%205.27.57%20p.m..png

On the 4th of September 1976, a group of women refused to acknowledge the long-held tradition of reserving the use of the 40 foot in Sandycove for male bathers. Luckily, the RTÉ camers were on hand to capture the reactions of the men and the determination of the women who steadfastly refused to leave. That archival footage can be found here.
Women who chose to swim at the 40 foot continued to be intimidated by the male bathers. A further protest took place in 1989 when women came to swim in the nude at the 40 foot, as was the custom for male swimmers before 9am.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, and the women don't like it, wouldn't accept it . . .

Screen%20Shot%202019-08-23%20at%205.27.57%20p.m..png

On the 4th of September 1976, a group of women refused to acknowledge the long-held tradition of reserving the use of the 40 foot in Sandycove for male bathers. Luckily, the RTÉ camers were on hand to capture the reactions of the men and the determination of the women who steadfastly refused to leave. That archival footage can be found here.
Women who chose to swim at the 40 foot continued to be intimidated by the male bathers. A further protest took place in 1989 when women came to swim in the nude at the 40 foot, as was the custom for male swimmers before 9am.

Men are entitled to their own spaces- as we should be as well.

Something though that does annoy me.

Freemasonry is an influential Religion in this Western world of ours but outside of the things like the OTO bans women. Now I don't want to be a Freemason but I would like to know exactly what they teach- but they keep most of their Religion a secret.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Men were doing it before women.

You can see it has already started. Because of the influence of North American culture here we are going to get their cultural problems- one of which is the genders increasingly being bitter and hateful towards each other, not bitchy and/or chauvinist towards each other which is just part of this fallen world, but genuinely bitter and hateful.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Poor Val... blew out again. Have you tried Tinder or at a push, Grinder?

Popular Threads

Top Bottom